awful tale in a sentence
1) I had heard awful tales of Spanish prisons.
2) The awful tale of a Harmless Boy.
3) They were in metaphorical chains themselves, like slaves, and their lives were awful tales of squalor and misery.
4) John, your present temperance is admirable but, selfishly, I am comforted by your inclusion of that awful tale.
awful tale example sentences5) I had assumed that his disability had hindered him and he was going to tell me an awful tale, but far from it.
6) The authors recount one awful tale about how it took a metalworking company two decades, and the Supreme Court's intervention, to sack a man repeatedly caught asleep on the job.
7) "Three Ninjas" is a positively awful tale of about three plucky youngsters who take down a crime lord.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful tale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful tale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful tale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful tale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful tale.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful tale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful tale
Compound Sentences with awful tale
Complex Sentences with awful tale
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful tale