awful crime in a sentence
1) For his awful crime in saying what so many people thought.
2) Could an upright, virtuous man have committed such an awful crime?
3) My conscience; I know that I am guilty of an awful crime.
4) It was a call for help from a man claiming to have committed serious, awful crimes.
awful crime example sentences5) The Hamas terror organization is the one who started the war and also carried out other awful crimes.
6) awful crimes had been committed by a civilized nation because Nazism had put to death over nine million people.
7) DCI Gardner commented: "People who suffer these types of awful crimes are often the most vulnerable in our communities.
8) Right now, he's sitting in jail for a awful crime that is too heinous for me to even mention.
9) Their awful crimes eventually become exposed, and they become sick in spirit, and if they do not reform, eventually, they fail and pass away.
10) Yesterday Winnie Johnson, mother of Moors Murder victim Keith Bennett, said: "Carr was Huntley's accomplice and she tried to cover up his awful crimes – she is evil too.
11) O awful crime!
12) In the case of the worst criminals, this may be acceptable but is more questionable in the case of less awful crimes.
13) He and others like him are not only responsible for hundreds of awful crimes but for instilling a terrible fear in thousands more elderly people.
14) "It's the most egregious, awful crime and a pity, what has happened to these young children," Pittenger told ThinkProgress . "But do you want to open up America's doors to the entire world?
example sentences with awful15) If everything is meaningless, then Macbeth's awful crimes are somehow made less awful, because, like everything else, they too "signify nothing."
16) ) Yes, he's the recipient of misdirected empathy, and, no, we shouldn't "glorify" his awful crimes in any way.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful crime
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful crime with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful crime
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful crime in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful crime.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful crime. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful crime
Compound Sentences with awful crime
Complex Sentences with awful crime
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful crime