awful condition in a sentence
1) So the light brought out the awful condition of sinful man.
2) Even the farmers and growers were complaining about the awful conditions.
3) In gusty, awful conditions, Wales were ahead within 93 seconds.
4) He and another pup were picked up in freezing cold temperatures and were in awful condition.
awful condition example sentences5) Sandy had the best round of the day by scoring a 71 in awful conditions.
6) These verses describe the awful condition of God's people at the end of the age.
7) His continuing imprisonment in these awful conditions led him to entreat his brother to supply him with poison.
8) There was no organization, nor could human foresight make provision for the truly awful conditions that had arisen.
9) It is also one of the most hazardous, because of the high suicide rate with this awful condition.
10) No one who had not seen the state of "Redoutable" could ever form an idea of her awful condition.
11) Probably George's best performance for Palace was a truly excellent hat-trick in awful conditions when Palace rallied from 1-3 down at half-time against Southend on 13 November 1926, to win by 5-3.
12) Despite my criticisms, in our week together I drove the Brooklands long distances in awful conditions on lots of unknown roads when pretty knackered and I must say it didn't shout at me once.
13) We saw awful conditions in Bouzoulouk, where, out of a population of 35,000 they are dying at the rate of 100 a day.
14) People who did not agree with the system and demanded political changes were imprisoned for long years, kept in awful conditions, and tortured.
example sentences with awful15) These awful conditions naturally made it quite impossible to tell what was happening actually on Krakatoa, but it is thought that some milder explosive activity continued.
16) He describes the projects as "rocks in the middle of a boiling sea." It is an apocalyptic image, one meant to convey the awful conditions of life inside of the projects.
17) He did, was injured in the right hand and on November 4 found himself in the Sant'Onofrio hospital in Rome, in the most awful conditions.
18) After four months held captive in awful conditions, the three Freshwater Bay survivors were eventually released to Portugal, from where they sailed for England, arriving in London on 5 July 1746.
19) Critic Vincent Canby in his negative "New York Times" review on May 8, 1981 opined, "he film's one bright spot is Barbara Harris, who plays Dinette as sincerely as possible under awful conditions.
20) Perhaps it's sufficient to say that Diana, herself a Romanian, was deeply shocked and did not realise that children were living in such awful conditions in her own country.
21) This indicates " really severe deprivation of people living in really awful conditions," Houston added in a CBC story following up on his email to colleagues.
22) City were well below par and the increasingly awful conditions meant that the last 20 minutes were more redolent of two exhausted boxers slugging it out than a game of football .
23) Perhaps the awful condition of the rugger pitch cramped the style of the Turks, because at Wembley, they looked distinctly useful.
24) Is it not an awful condition for a carnally secure person to get into and to remain in his blindness until the final summons consigns him to eternal perdition?
25) "I don't believe I've ever skied in such awful conditions," Campbell told the Source in an email interview.
26) Both legs had to be amputated...I never saw a man in such an awful condition...l really felt sorry for him...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awful condition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awful condition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awful condition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awful condition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awful condition.
20 examples of simple sentences of awful condition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awful condition
Compound Sentences with awful condition
Complex Sentences with awful condition
Compound-Complex Sentences with awful condition