available equipment in a sentence
1) Lack of available equipment and personnel hampered the spill cleanup.
2) The printer also had to use the available equipment.
3) It can be performed using commercially available equipment utilising surface plasmon resonance.
4) Harvest techniques are a matter of available equipment, local tradition, and priorities.
available equipment example sentences5) Manufacturer testing has shown that the MsS device performs significantly better than available equipment.
6) This BCC Research report focuses on commercially available equipment that prevents injury from occurring .
7) Lists of required and available equipment will be helpful in developing a monitoring plan.
8) Designed for elite troops, the T-64A was constantly updated as available equipment was improved.
9) But the engines were the only available equipment to start the operation in short order.
10) As such the development of such defences was initially hampered by a lack of available equipment.
11) Linn recordings are all made to the highest specification currently possible, using the best available equipment.
12) This method is widely used because it is technically simple, relatively inexpensive and uses commonly available equipment.
13) In addition a construction method has been developed which can be undertaken using locally available equipment and techniques.
14) Nasal oxygen supplementation is an inexpensive method of oxygen supplementation and can be done using commonly available equipment.
example sentences with available15) Consider whether the available equipment and facilities are adequate and whether the environment is conducive to the research.
16) Compile an inventory of available equipment, tools and supplies and include it with the emergency response plan.
17) Most of these devices were in clinical uses for many years until commercially available equipment appeared to replace them.
18) By properly using inexpensive and readily available equipment, you can build your own webcam studio and achieve outstanding results.
19) The Ministry of Energy began to renew the available equipment and examine the possible construction of the new nuclear plant.
20) I found it helpful to read the chapters on power ultrasound, commercially available equipment and scale - up considerations together.
21) Recent efforts to bring many facilities to other towns have been hampered by lack of expertise to run the available equipment.
22) There will be available equipment protection, but its viability will vary based on character's affiliation and actions in the game.
23) Weed control strategies must consider the prevailing weed species; their size, condition and age; the soil condition; the available equipment; the species of crop; crop plant size; and the weather.
24) The available equipment includes both Symmetrix storage (DMX1000-P) and CLARiiON storage (CX700), a CLARiiON disk Library (CDL) for backups, and two Fiber Channel switches.
25) In order to survive the jungle and live to tell the tale it is important not only to have good companions, but also to have the best available equipment.
26) American soldiers observed British and Iranian operations to familiarize themselves with procedure, the nature of available equipment, and the railway line itself.
27) Moreover, the developers should build in the design a few security features which in total would create real complications for money imitating with the application of available equipment.
28) Mechanical aids also reduce the need to select workers for the task, but it is essential that the worker is properly trained in the safe use of the available equipment.
29) The object was to sample any water body for all the kinds of habitat found there within the limitations of a hasty schedule and the available equipment.
30) He further stated that with the available equipment he would not be able to obtain results comparable with those obtained in the British Navy maneuvers of the previous July.
31) The Regulatory Agency entering upon a surveillance program should carefully check the available equipment in relation to its adaptability to the indicated need.
32) Examples of the former would include the development of greater skill in the use of available equipment, whilst the second attempts to develop fundamental changes in school and classroom practices.
33) The column was led by a group of 50–100 of the best soldiers from each brigade, carrying the best available equipment.
34) Through the Looking Glass would like to get your opinion on any commercially available equipment you're using or have used in the past that helped you care for your baby or young child.
35) As prescribed in 1513.507(b), the Contracting Officer shall insert the following contract clause in orders for or lease of commercially available equipment.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of available equipment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of available equipment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with available equipment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word available equipment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with available equipment.
20 examples of simple sentences of available equipment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of available equipment
Compound Sentences with available equipment
Complex Sentences with available equipment
Compound-Complex Sentences with available equipment