availability in a sentence
1) Such solutions verify specified window object availability.
2) For high availability database objects are often "replicated".
3) Please note special offers are subject to availability.
4) His perpetual availability is hailed in many passages.
availability example sentences5) availability varies between venues so please check before booking.
6) availability means being ready whenever an opportunity presents itself.
7) The availability page shows availability and prices.
8) The availability page shows availability and prices.
9) This offer is subject to limited availability.
10) All items are offered subject to availability.
11) availability was more restricted in previous years.
12) The availability of search term suggestions neither.
13) availability is limited and apartments are renting fast.
14) The availability of social workers is essential.
example sentences with availability15) The second obstacle is availability of content.
16) Provides high network availability and transparent network topology changes.
17) Online calendar does not reflect last minute availability.
18) Service provider action is determined greatly by resource availability.
19) Fresh selections may vary due to product availability.
20) Emergency managers continually track availability of resources including volunteer responders.
21) There is hope improved mortgage availability will increase private sector construction.
22) The greatest concern is power supply availability or redundancy.
23) Climate change is projected to affect water availability.
24) This makes prices high and availability reduced.
25) Local and regional water shortages occur despite ample average water availability.
26) Initial availability is limited to 25 units.
27) Nationwide availability is expected by mid 2012.
How to use availability in a sentence28) Commercial availability was more recently estimated as 2018.
29) Training site selection has been largely based on course availability.
30) Data availability is further constrained by baseline criteria.
31) Energy availability is defined as energy intake minus energy expended.
32) A limited availability of less lethal weapons.
33) Their seasonal movements are governed by food availability.
34) Estimated availability date is subject to change.
35) Their availability campaigns may do great harm.
36) The result was better availability of medicines.
37) The availability of adequate burrow sites influences desert tortoise densities.
38) Population density is correlated with food tree availability.
39) Labour too was seriously restricted in availability.
40) Other very important considerations are price and availability.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of availability
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of availability with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with availability
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word availability in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with availability.
20 examples of simple sentences of availability. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of availability
Compound Sentences with availability
Complex Sentences with availability
Compound-Complex Sentences with availability