autarch in a sentence
1) In fact on occasion the Autarch's suppressions had been more draconian still.
2) There was as yet no consensus on how best to overcome the Autarch's tyranny.
3) While fleeing, Pie comes across the Autarch, and attacks Gentle when he arrives.
4) Pie is instructed that he is banned from returning to the Eurhetemec kesperate until he kills the Autarch.
autarch example sentences5) The autarch wants Gentle to join him as he goes to conquer the Fifth Dominion but Gentle refuses.
6) Judith meanwhile makes it to Yzordderrex and heads to the Autarch's palace, now in ruins and flooded.
7) Embarrassed by Stahl's failure to execute Narville, the senate chooses to vote Orlock as Helghan's new autarch and he orders Stahl to transfer his new weapons to the Helghast military.
8) Although Gentle is able to convince Pie that it's the real him, the autarch (referred to from this point on through the rest of the book as'sartori') attacks Pie, mortally wounding him, then escapes.
9) Once the reconciliation failed, the replica of Sartori left to the dominions and eventually became the ruler of them as the Autarch.
10) Through explanation by the autarch and a vision he witnesses, the true events of what happened 200 years before are finally revealed.
11) Gentle makes it to the top of the palace where he encounters the Autarch, who reveals that Gentle is the Maestro Sartori, who led the failed effort to reconcile the dominions 200 years before.
12) When they are caught by one of the Autarch's generals, Gentle's companion is killed, but Gentle is surprisingly let go when the general sees his face.
13) Arriving in Yzordderrex, Gentle, Pie and Huzzah encounter an entourage containing the Autarch's Queen, Quaisoir and Gentle is shocked to find out that her appearance is identical to that of Judith's.
14) It is here where we first learn that the autarch is familiar with Earth, particularly the locales that our heroes are from.
example sentences with autarch15) At the present time, the four reconciled dominions are ruled by the Autarch, who lives in the great city of Yzordderrex in the Second Dominion.
16) He returns to southern Magnamund in Vampirium, to deal with autarch Sejanoz of Bhanar, who has found the Claw of Naar, a powerful weapon.
17) Tribes and small nations deprived of their gods, their lands and their right to procreate, others simply eradicated by pogroms the autarch personally supervised.
18) The Reconciled Dominions had been under the control of Yzordderrex's autarch for over a century, and every time Godolphin returned from a trip he had new signs of unrest to report.
19) 1st The Citadel of the Autarch, Gene Wolfe
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autarch
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autarch with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autarch
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autarch in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autarch.
20 examples of simple sentences of autarch. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autarch
Compound Sentences with autarch
Complex Sentences with autarch
Compound-Complex Sentences with autarch