attend prayer in a sentence
1) King Edward attended prayers in the Abbey shortly after the battle.
2) In March, 1668 Bristol attended prayers in the Lords.
3) She was extremely devout, and attended prayers at least twice a day.
4) At first, it was forbidden for Muslims to attend prayers while intoxicated.
attend prayer example sentences5) Sons without work would attend prayers at the back on the Misery seating.
6) He started attending prayers of the Brahmo Samaj against the wishes of his father.
7) He regularly urged the chapter to attend prayers, observe the preaching rota, and practise collegiality.
8) Doing so allowed police, in effect, to treat anyone who attends prayer services as a potential suspect.
9) People who attend prayers tend to have more positive evaluation of the political system than people who do not attend.
10) And its popularity was enhanced by the renewal of a papal bull originally issued in 1564 granting faithful indulgences for attending prayers at either the cathedral or the Basilica Saint-Sernin.
11) A shuttered by lane entry from the north has been interpreted as an approach that was used by the womenfolk of the Sultan's family for attending prayers in the mosque.
12) Even after becoming a bishop, he found joy in sitting with the common people on the floor, while attending prayer meetings.
13) Calasanz therefore promoted Father Stefano, to get him away from the scene of the crime, citing only his luxurious diet and failure to attend prayers.
14) Seventy seven domes are over the roof and four smaller ones at the four corners are towers (the towers were used to call the faithfuls to attend prayers).
example sentences with attend15) An elevated platform, usually a minaret from where the Faithful are summoned to attend prayers is an invariable part of a mosque.
16) Designating an entire mosque as a terrorism enterprise means that anyone who attends prayer services there is a potential subject of an investigation and fair game for surveillance.
17) Once again he was attending prayers meticulously and keeping mitzvoth properly, things that were an inseparable part of his life as a youth, says his niece Merriam Cohen.
18) He gave up attending prayers at the Masrur mosque (near where he lived), and came to this mosque night and day on account of 'Ajib.
19) "Religious activists suffered harassment and discrimination by the Nicaraguan government, including prohibitions on preaching, evangelizing, and attending prayer meetings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend prayer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend prayer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend prayer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend prayer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend prayer.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend prayer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend prayer
Compound Sentences with attend prayer
Complex Sentences with attend prayer
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend prayer