attend court in a sentence
1) Vallejos herself was again unable to attend court.
2) Casey was due to attend court when Kyle kidnapped him.
3) Butler died while attending court in Washington, D.C..
4) Many others were involved in civil suits or attended court as spectators.
attend court example sentences5) Or that they'd got to attend court or something.
6) The man will attend court in the future for the offences.
7) attending court can be a stressful experience.
8) Catherine pressed Jeanne d'Albret to attend court.
9) When Jeanne did attend court, Catherine piled mental pressure on her.
10) She was required to attend court in Arrecife and fined 180 euros.
11) Problems are sometimes created by the unwillingness of medical experts to attend court.
12) Blackford shut himself away for six months and even stopped attending court sessions.
13) attending court to issue proceedings, on interlocutory matters or attending trial.
14) Along with the tripartite cabinet members, these ministers usually attended court conferences.
example sentences with attend15) Each day, congress leaders have attended court, apparently on a roster.
16) Buswell did not attend court on Tuesday but issued a statement of apology.
17) He is still facing trial in the hijacking case and regularly has to attend court.
18) You may also issue him a witness summons to ensure that he attends court.
19) Gibson's dad, Verton Gibson, has been attending court hearings ever since.
20) Most had only limited success, as the defendants were rarely willing to attend court.
21) Occasionally he attended courts of law and listened attentively to the arguments of lawyer.
22) If your debtor does not attend court as ordered the judge will repeat the order.
23) Both domestic and non-UK resident offenders would still have the option of attending Court.
24) Both Byrne and Donovan prepared for their roles by consulting lawyers and attending court trials.
25) Similarly, if you wish them to attend court, the charge is £50.
26) Afghan officials say prospective witnesses regularly refuse to attend court proceedings at a U.S. military base .
27) He attended court and was guest of honour at a number of banquets and balls.
How to use attend in a sentence28) Vallejos herself did not attend court that day, as she was at work.
29) Subpoena: A subpoena is an official order to attend court at a stated time.
30) Each request was refused, as the peerage would have enabled him to attend court.
31) Lewis attends court, where he is found guilty and sentenced to perform forty hours community service.
32) Megaupload had indicated willingness to attend court in the U.S. already, and answer civil cases.
33) Gail hopes Lewis may have left for good when he attends court on charges of fraud.
34) The vast majority of mesothelioma compensation claims are settled by negotiation without the need to attend Court.
35) He is banned from driving for six months and his fine is doubled when he attends court.
36) The trouble about pleading not guilty is that it will take a considerable time attending court .
37) Prior to his partnership with Herndon, Lincoln had not regularly attended court in neighboring communities.
38) She attends court with a young confused refugee woman; she is her English voice and friend.
39) He is acting as his own lawyer, attending court in a wheelchair and rarely cross-examining witnesses.
40) Maggie attends court and her barrister feels that Maggie is competent to take care of the children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend court
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend court with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend court
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend court in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend court.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend court. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend court
Compound Sentences with attend court
Complex Sentences with attend court
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend court