astrocyte in a sentence
1) There are several different ways to classify astrocytes.
2) The astrocytes are the primary precursors for rapid cell amplification.
3) astrocytes are necessary to create the blood–brain barrier.
4) NE uptake leads to an increase in intracellular astrocyte Ca.
astrocyte example sentences5) astrocytes then cause the toxic effects on the motor neurons.
6) Later, this was also observed in mammalian astrocytes.
7) These observed inductions seems to occur specifically in astrocytes.
8) Astrocytomas are brain tumors that develop from astrocytes.
9) Both adenosine and ATP induce astrocyte cell proliferation.
10) astrocytes degrade the mitochondria in a process called transmitophagy.
11) They are also present on both astrocytes and oligodendrocytes.
12) In general, its expression is confined to neurons and reactive astrocytes.
13) Nevertheless, astrocytes are important regulators of BBB properties.
14) There are two types of supportive cells: astrocytes and oligodendrocytes.
example sentences with astrocyte15) It has been shown to promote differentiation of neural stem cells into astrocytes.
16) This astrocyte remodeling appears to be mediated through ammonia-induced mitochondrial permeability transition.
17) It is also the most important osmolyte in astrocytes.
18) Reactive astrocytes are the main cellular component of the glial scar.
19) She not involved astrocytes from a retail trafficking from contributing the living.
20) astrocytes get their name because they are "star-shaped".
21) Two microscopic changes are recognized: polymicrocavitation and Alzheimer type II astrocytes.
22) They develop from cells called astrocytes.
23) FGF2 has also been shown to increase astrocyte proliferation "in vitro".
24) astrocytes have also merged as regulators of brain endothelial immune quiescence.
25) Astrocytomas are primary intracranial tumors derived from astrocytes cells of the brain.
26) Glial progenitor cells could differentiate into oligodendrocytes or astrocytes.
27) Alterations in the functions of astrocytes are thought to cause these changes.
How to use astrocyte in a sentence28) NSCs primarily differentiate into neurons, astrocytes, and oligodendrocytes.
29) Usually, astrocytes are associated with the scarring and are called glial scars.
30) The ependymal cells and astrocytes form glial tubes used by migrating neuroblasts.
31) astrocytes use ammonia when synthesising glutamine from glutamate.
32) Fluoro-jade B stains quiescent and reactive astrocytes in the rodent spinal cord.
33) Perlecan expression was traced to microglial cells in the hippocampus and astrocytes.
34) astrocytes and other glial cells also support the production of prions.
35) They originate from glial cells (e.g. astrocytes or oligodentrocytes).
36) They connected to their mouse counterparts to form astrocyte networks that transmitted electrical signals .
37) The external plexiform layer contains astrocytes, interneurons and some mitral cells.
38) Astrocytomas begin in cells called astrocytes in the cerebrum or cerebellum.
39) Synaptic modulation by astrocytes takes place because of this 3-part association.
40) Thiamine deficiency affects both neurons and astrocytes, glial cells of the brain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astrocyte
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astrocyte with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astrocyte
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astrocyte in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astrocyte.
20 examples of simple sentences of astrocyte. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astrocyte
Compound Sentences with astrocyte
Complex Sentences with astrocyte
Compound-Complex Sentences with astrocyte