asbestos fiber in a sentence
1) There are several types of asbestos fibers .
2) Exposure to airborne asbestos fibers is a health hazard.
3) The most dangerous asbestos fibers are too small to see.
asbestos fiber example sentences4) How do I prevent the release of airborne asbestos fibers ?
5) Microscopic asbestos fibers enter the body through the lung or ingestion.
6) Asbestos fibers of this type are hazardous to humans when inhaled.
7) Wear a respirator fitted with cartridges that filter out asbestos fibers .
8) The needle-like fiber shape of CNTs is similar to asbestos fibers .
9) Becke line test or dispersion staining shall be used to identify asbestos fibers .
10) Once damaged , the asbestos fibers in the version of the air.
11) All types of asbestos fibers are known to cause serious health hazards in humans.
12) Asbestos material that is in good condition will not release asbestos fibers .
13) Inhalation of microscopic asbestos fibers from friable ACM can cause health risks.
14) Asbestos fibers are released into the air when asbestos-containing materials are disturbed.
15) Adequate safety precautions should be followed to minimize the inhalation of asbestos fibers .
example sentences with asbestos fiber16) Asbestos fibers characteristic of those from the mine are present in many sources locally.
17) The risk of lung cancer from inhaling asbestos fibers is also greater to smokers.
18) Smoking by individuals exposed to asbestos fibers greatly increases the risk of serious bodily harm.
19) Asbestos fibers break down into very fine fibers that are easily breathed into the lungs.
20) The number of asbestos fibers in the sample is assumed to have a binomial distribution.
21) Secondary release occurs when settled asbestos fibers and structures are resuspended as a result of human activities.
22) Exposure to asbestos fibers has been recognized as an occupational health hazard since the early 20th century.
23) A person must inhale asbestos fibers in order to incur any chance of developing an asbestos-related disease.
24) Many companies that produced asbestos-cement products that were reinforced with asbestos fibers have developed products incorporating organic fibers.
25) The dangers from asbestos begin when the asbestos fibers become friable or are disturbed so they become airborne .
26) When ships are retro-fitted, maintained or repaired, there is a risk of asbestos fibers becoming airborne.
27) Additionally, asbestos fibers may be deposited in the gut after ingestion of sputum contaminated with asbestos fibers.
28) Additionally, asbestos fibers may be deposited in the gut after ingestion of sputum contaminated with asbestos fibers .
How to use asbestos fiber in a sentence29) Once inhaled, asbestos fibers can become lodged in tissue for a long time and can cause cancer.
30) Bulk samples collected can contain friable asbestos fibers and may release fibers during sampling, handling or crushing steps.
31) Asbestos exposure becomes a health concern when high concentrations of asbestos fibers are inhaled over a long time period.
32) Formerly, compressed asbestos fiber mixed with cement (such as Transite) was used for some underground installations.
33) Because asbestos fibers are impossible to destroy, exposure to them may cause health complications for many years to come.
34) A few dozen producers of asbestos products may be responsible for the exposure of thousands of individuals to asbestos fibers .
35) This contact between the asbestos fiber and the chromosomes or structural proteins of the spindle apparatus can induce complex abnormalities.
36) Both shipbuilders and those who served on military vessels could have inhaled airborne asbestos fibers while working on the ships.
37) Asbestos Breathing asbestos fibers over a period of time has been shown to cause lung cancer and other respiratory problems.
38) Asbestos Breathing asbestos fibers over a period of time has been shown to cause lung cancer and other respiratory problems.
39) Ordinary vacuum cleaners should never be used to clean up asbestos fibers , even if fitted with a HEPA filter.
40) The second assumption is that the asbestos fibers are separated from the regular routine function of cellular structures holding cell division.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asbestos fiber
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asbestos fiber with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asbestos fiber
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asbestos fiber in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asbestos fiber.
20 examples of simple sentences of asbestos fiber. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asbestos fiber
Compound Sentences with asbestos fiber
Complex Sentences with asbestos fiber
Compound-Complex Sentences with asbestos fiber