as old as the hills in a sentence
1) Mortgage scams were as old as the hills .
2) PEG: I feel as old as the hills .
3) This jig and technique is as old as the hills and remarkably accurate.
as old as the hills example sentences4) A mother can seem both ageless and as old as the hills to her child.
5) Some patterns of life, death, adaptation and migration are as old as the hills themselves.
6) the story of the small guy fighting the evil big pharma overlords is one as old as the hills .
7) Personally, Askastudent is basically as old as the hills now - and not those fake-tanned celebrities from Los Angeles.
8) Tim Midgely, a director of Biomass, said:" the technology we're using is as old as the hills .
9) This practice of taking work from one context and using it for other than its intended purpose is as old as the hills .
10) It's a trick as old as the hills , to try and imply that no-one can truly be a supporter of a football club if they are critical of those running it.
11) An exaggerated statement not meant to be taken literally, usually made for effect, eg That story is as old as the hills !
12) Amaranth's eyes wandered: the hotel foyer was almost empty, and the only other couples seemed as old as the hills .
13) And when he finally moved to Thousand Palms, California he built his famous old Fort Oliver, " as old as the hills , 'cause that's where I got the adobe.
14) But Tolkien would no doubt instantly have felt that Shakespeare had no copyright on the phrase, which must be of immemorial antiquity in English, ' as old as the hills '.
15) the song he is refashioning is another of Bilbo's, though it is 'to a tune that was as old as the hills '.
example sentences with as old as the hills16) the cause was a common one and as old as the hills , but I was unable to talk about it for years.
17) In their hands, music is no longer wallpaper, but a living breathing organism as old as the hills , an old friend.
18) However, the idea that "science is almost finished" is as old as the hills , and it was as silly back then as it is now.
19) Defense zone 2 HD Lite Though the principal of the game is as old as the hills ( yet still very popular), the ideas behind this game are creative and new.
20) Both of these technologies are as old as the hills now , and to have them in place here would have made CD listening a bit more enjoyable.
21) We like that in a woman. (He looks hopefully at Ukyo.) Ukyo: That's as old as the hills .
22) the following simple technique, as old as the hills , introduces the meditator, the seeker, to the limitless I, the sought.
23) the Irish Times, Dublin Saturday 7 June 2008 There's a joke, as old as the hills , about two journalists who meet in a pub.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of as old as the hills
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of as old as the hills with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with as old as the hills
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word as old as the hills in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with as old as the hills.
20 examples of simple sentences of as old as the hills. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of as old as the hills
Compound Sentences with as old as the hills
Complex Sentences with as old as the hills
Compound-Complex Sentences with as old as the hills