as authorize in a sentence
1) Expenses are paid by ACM staff as authorized by the organizers.
2) ACCESS: as authorized by the Nevada DOT.
3) Ovando interpreted this as authorizing subjugation of the native Taínos.
4) Accept, as authorized by the Legislature, gifts and grants of money and property.
as authorize example sentences5) Users will enter, change, and delete data only as authorized within their job responsibilities.
6) We do not share your personal information except as authorized by you or allowed by law.
7) If you are incapacitated, we will share protected information only as authorized by your personal representative.
8) These bound editions are published under the authority of the Oregon Supreme Court as authorized by state law.
9) All meetings of the City Council are open to the public, except as authorized by State law.
10) Components of one uniform will not be worn with components of another except as authorized by these regulations.
11) The Client may only use Provider's Server(s) for lawful purposes and as authorized hereunder.
12) During times of war, it may commandeer private infrastructure and vehicles as authorized by Congress and the President.
13) Duties • Perform monitoring actions as authorized by the Contracting Officer (CO). • Document contractor performance.
14) We use such data only as authorized in our subscription agreements with such customers and in accordance with applicable law.
example sentences with authorize15) Last summer, our Saeco espresso machine stopped working, and the Saeco website listed them as authorized repair shop.
16) We also support the continued multiple use of public lands, as authorized by law and confirmed by the courts.
17) An uninsured branch may accept deposits only as authorized by the FDIC Rules, with disclosure of their non-insured status.
18) FISA provides for both criminal and civil liability for intentional electronic surveillance under color of law except as authorized by statute.
19) BUDGET GROUP, – their respective officers) thereunto duly authorized as of the day and year first above written.
20) Rules that agencies issue, as authorized by statute, are collected in the New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules.
21) A lawyer may not disclose such information except as authorized or required by the Rules of Professional Conduct or other law.
22) Senior Counsel perform as Acting VLJs as authorized by 38 U.S.C. § 7101(c)(1)(A).
23) Under the conditional license, the product may be distributed should the need for it arise, as authorized by federal emergency management officials within USDA.
24) The State Department of Agriculture may levy and collect a reasonable fee for brand inspections as authorized under the provisions of this chapter.
25) Today, a just war is commonly understood to mean one that is fought in self-defense, as authorized in Article 51 of the UN Charter.
26) Effective September 13, 2011, VDACS recognizes the following three laboratories as authorized to conduct the requisite equipment evaluation and approval described above.
27) Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
28) All claims paid by the administrator from funds collected on behalf of or for an insurer shall be paid only on drafts or checks of, and as authorized by, the insurer.
29) Your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed or used for purposes other than those specified without your consent, except as authorized by law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of as authorize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of as authorize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with as authorize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word as authorize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with as authorize.
20 examples of simple sentences of as authorize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of as authorize
Compound Sentences with as authorize
Complex Sentences with as authorize
Compound-Complex Sentences with as authorize