arty in a sentence
1) He specializes in " arty folk songs".
2) Arty was getting more and more desperate.
3) Dole drag and arty drag were indistinguishable.
arty example sentences4) Arty pointed his finger to hi s open mouth.
5) They did not want arty philosophical essays.
6) Further arty tours would be much appreciated.
7) Its a fun purse that is a great arty statement.
8) My home is small, arty , and admittedly messy.
9) An arty French film with long , contemplative shots?
10) Step 8 : Going arty No armour without appropriate helmet.
11) Arty said, anxious to change the conversation.
12) The arty types of Bristol loved them.
13) For the picture I was engaged in an intense arty chat.
14) It 's quite an arty place and always stuff going on.
15) Arty laid down his pen and geared himself up for argument.
example sentences with arty16) It seemed pretty arty but some scenes stick in the memory.
17) Arty closed his eyes again and concentrated on the music.
18) When I moved here, it was all arty things.
19) FORGET tiny portions, exotic ingredients and arty arrangements.
20) Madeleine laughed and looked in amusement at arty .
21) Arty's father was the first to speak.
22) A melancholy came over arty when Vincent left.
23) And there 's an arty heartbeat, too.
24) Regular pruning and cutting makes for a more arty bonsai.
25) From Arty's room came the sound of an accordion.
26) Arty acknowledged by his silence the truth of the remark.
27) Arty sat in sombre mood, thinking of death.
28) Arty was still asleep, one arm hanging loosely over the side.
How to use arty in a sentence29) This cultural center is built in the arty style followed in France.
30) When did it become something more than an arty little Berkeley place?
31) Arty (Actor to play 13 1⁄2) Strong actor.
32) These firing problems were attended by IX Corps arty CG.
33) Arty whistled cheerfully as he pretended to write.
34) Vivid colours and an irresistible courtyard pool complete the tropical arty feel .
35) Arty examined a freckle on his nose with deep suspicion.
36) Or hook up with one of those arty projectionist types.
37) Wouldn't it be neat to live in an arty loft?
38) Looking for something a bit arty to do in Clapham?
39) He simply put the letters on Arty's locker and turned away.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arty.
20 examples of simple sentences of arty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arty
Compound Sentences with arty
Complex Sentences with arty
Compound-Complex Sentences with arty