arts programme in a sentence
1) Institutions including government schools nowadays receive good funding for their arts programmes .
2) Young people are ill-served by arts programmes .
3) Degrees at MIC are offered in primary education and arts programmes .
arts programme example sentences4) The arts programme is another area of focus of the Junior School.
5) Music, poetry and special guests from Radio 4's daily arts programme .
6) Arts programming Beyond author visits there is a wide range of arts programming possibilities.
7) A dynamic arts programme continues to enhance the environment and help young patients' recovery.
8) The program is designed to bring equal access to arts programming for children K-8.
9) These arts programmes are no longer produced on a regular basis but are often repeated.
10) Social activities and a varied arts programme contribute much to the quality of university life.
11) Dr. Eby also teaches for the Liberal arts programme at Bishop's.
12) Two young artists developed through Buddies' Queer Youth arts programme took centre-stage.
13) Important Note: The Higher Diploma in arts programme is not a teacher training programme.
14) BAMfamily offers smart, stimulating, and unconventional arts programming to inspire every member of your family.
15) THE RADIO 2 arts programme .
example sentences with arts programme16) The Anglo-Chinese Junior College for Performing arts is the centrepiece of the performing arts programmes at ACJC.
17) The Radio 2 arts programme devoted two whole hours to the singing of people who could not sing.
18) IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that the Higher Diploma in arts programme is NOT the teacher training programme.
19) Tune in to Ovation channel 274 through June 1 for great arts programming you won't see anywhere else.
20) Nearly one-half of the nation's healthcare institutions provide arts programming for patients, families, and even staff.
21) Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Design and Visual arts programme to enrol in this course.
22) In 1996 he started the fine arts programme at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and arts in Switzerland.
23) Later he did a lot of work for that curious Radio 3 arts programme , 'New Premises'.
24) In the United Kingdom, King's College London and University College London launched liberal arts programmes in 2012.
25) Proceeds of the concert went towards arts programming for the city's two public television stations, WNET and WLIW.
26) The spokeswoman added : "Fiona is a highly regarded presenter who has fronted some of our most successful arts programmes .
27) The results were evident in the 2014 Human Rights arts Festival which had broadened out to include a wider arts programme .
28) VSA provides educators, parents, and artists with resources and the tools to support arts programming in schools and communities.
How to use arts programme in a sentence29) Three out of the five LEAs in the writer's sample had developed arts programmes which included this type of teacher.
30) Do expensive minority arts programmes , which no one else will make, also figure in his vision of the future?
31) For the first time, Nation also included the participation of various arts organisations in an informal "Nation arts programme .
32) Update on both the Talbot Theatre 's and Blackberry Fairs arts programmes , and plans for community projects in the future.
33) The BBC is launching a new, youth-oriented arts programme to challenge the high-falutin' style of its own Late Show.
34) The theatre is owned and operated by the Croatian Ministry of Culture and it is constantly busy with full performing arts programmes .
35) Lindsey McAlister was an unknown choreographer and director when she set out in search of funds to create arts programmes for children .
36) Ms Hamah has enrolled for a Masters of arts programme in Human Rights and Global Ethics at Leicester University , London.
37) Earlier this year the IBA suggested that arts programmes , local and national, could consider sponsorship and many are doing so.
38) Music journalist and broadcaster, NATALIE WHEEN presents a live edition of Radio 4's daily arts programme from the Elmwood Hall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arts programme
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arts programme with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arts programme
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arts programme in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arts programme.
20 examples of simple sentences of arts programme. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arts programme
Compound Sentences with arts programme
Complex Sentences with arts programme
Compound-Complex Sentences with arts programme