arts degree in a sentence
1) No special software or graphic arts degree required.
2) And who said our crazy liberal arts degrees were worth nothing ?
3) A BA is a bachelor of arts degree .
arts degree example sentences
arts degree example sentences4) The temporary suspension of the fine arts degree received more vocal opposition.
5) Some kind of liberal arts degree with an emphasis in music.
6) She earned a Bachelor of arts degree .
7) The Theatre arts degree programme is accommodated in the theatre.
8) It offers certificates and Associate of arts degrees .
9) A wartime Bachelor of arts degree was conferred a year later.
10) The Master of Liberal arts degree was initiated in 1985.
11) She graduated from Tulane University with a bachelor of arts degree .
12) She graduated in 1958 with a Bachelor in arts degree .
13) He earned a Bachelor of arts degree in sociology and economics.
14) He completed his Master of arts degree some time before 1940.
15) He meant the Associate in arts degree to be distinctive.
example sentences with arts degree16) Purdue awarded its first Bachelor of arts degrees in 1960.
17) I spent one semester pursuing a Masters of Fine arts degree .
18) She has a bachelor of arts degree from Penn State University.
19) It can also refer to studies on a liberal arts degree program.
20) A BA is an arts degree .
21) The major in Philosophy leads to the Bachelor of arts degree .
22) I graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor of arts degree .
23) He fulfilled his premedical requirements while pursuing a liberal arts degree in biology .
24) He obtained his Bachelor of arts degree on 23 July 1599.
25) There is no evidence Oxford ever received a Bachelor of arts degree .
26) Carly Drew is working toward a master of fine arts degree at Clemson.
27) He has an Associate of arts degree in General Studies.
28) Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of arts degrees are offered in geology.
How to use arts degree in a sentence29) Westley has also gained a Master of arts degree in company direction.
30) Diana Sudyka received a master of fine arts degree from Northwestern University.
31) The school was authorized to offer the Master of arts degree in 1931.
32) O'Reilly received his bachelor of arts degree in history in 1971.
33) The first graduating class was in 1870, granting Bachelor of arts degrees .
34) She was the first deafblind person to earn a bachelor of arts degree .
35) Students who graduate from Agnes Scott receive a Bachelor of arts degree .
36) He graduated in 1973 with a Bachelor of arts degree in civil engineering.
37) Ung received his doctorate of musical arts degree from Columbia University in 1974 .
38) Ms. Scott earned her bachelor of arts degree magna cum laude from UCLA.
39) But when it comes to an arts degree , the situation is less clear.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arts degree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arts degree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arts degree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arts degree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arts degree.
20 examples of simple sentences of arts degree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arts degree
Compound Sentences with arts degree
Complex Sentences with arts degree
Compound-Complex Sentences with arts degree