artistic license in a sentence
1) This was another example of artistic license .
2) Boyer responded to criticism saying he had an artistic license .
3) Artistic license .) With a cassette player comes cassette tape.
artistic license example sentences4) This is artistic license to steal!
5) Too much artistic license for you?
6) In the 16th century, such artistic license and irrationality was controversial matter.
7) Using some artistic license , the cells will also mouth along to the chorus.
8) Some say his realism is so direct that he abstains from using artistic license .
9) It's called artistic license .
10) This makes Bay's use of " artistic license " in his films actually forgivable.
11) Inevitably, some artistic license was taken by the filmmakers for the sake of drama.
12) The book is wonderful and tells the story without the artistic license that the movie used.
13) These various features of junction design are shown (with artistic license ) in the figure.
14) First, my favorite part of these garage kits is the artistic license the painter takes.
15) Even the Tennessee Titans take some some artistic license in one of their logos.
example sentences with artistic license16) With fairy tales , he said, "there's a certain amount of artistic license .
17) Debian accepts the original artistic license as being a free software license, but FSF disagrees.
18) Of the guest artists, León was the one that took more liberty with the artistic license .
19) Devi goes seemingly unheard until he's finished scribbling, "You didn't ask for artistic license .
20) It might be greater than that, with the pillars shown as shorter by " artistic license ".
21) Often, it is necessary to take some artistic license when creating images of proteins and other molecules.
22) However, the general outline of the murders largely follows the reality, with mostly minor artistic license taken.
23) The artistic license also you to use the objects for original software and artwork you wish to sell.
24) But the main criticism levelled against Westall's "Investigator" work relates to his taking of artistic license .
25) In the case of Jacobsen, a condition attached by the artistic license was attribution to the JRMI.
26) At this point, the drum major is free to take artistic license on the style of their uniform.
27) They have names like GPL, LGPL, artistic license , BSD license, and Apache License.
28) Artistic license is the freedom to reinterpret existing works of art, from new perspectives and using new visual techniques.
How to use artistic license in a sentence29) Rumphius' illustration of his ""Musa uranoscopos"" shows the same morphology, although this might be artistic license .
30) A film called "Agora" was released in 2009 depicting these and other events, though with substantial artistic license .
31) Like many historical dramas, "Pearl Harbor" provoked debate about the artistic license taken by its producers and director.
32) Baez later claimed that she felt she would be given more artistic license at a more "low key" label.
33) More than once, the artistic license of the painter was curbed in order to portray Marie in the right light.
34) However, none of these were ever a part of the blazon and should be interpreted in terms of artistic license .
35) Both movies use Yuval Aviv's pseudonym "Avner" and take a certain amount of artistic license with his account.
36) Whether this is his mask actually changing in response to his eyelids moving, or artistic license , is not clear).
37) There is a basic for landscape artists because they paint what they see before them, albeit with artistic license on occasion.
38) The software created by JMRI community was distributed without charge on the Internet, subject to the terms of the artistic license .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic license
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic license with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic license
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic license in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic license.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic license. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic license
Compound Sentences with artistic license
Complex Sentences with artistic license
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic license