artistic endeavor in a sentence
1) It does need careful planning like any artistic endeavor .
2) Artistic endeavors were supported by new nationalist newspapers.
3) Jones also continued to pursue his artistic endeavors .
artistic endeavor example sentences4) Maxwell is raising the bar on the family's artistic endeavors .
5) She is very liberal and encourages Ellen in her artistic endeavors .
6) When censorship takes precedence over artistic endeavor , no one wins.
7) This gained him local recognition and opened doors for new artistic endeavors .
8) Many graffiti artists have used their design talents in other artistic endeavors .
9) Her artistic endeavors have won Swentzell numerous awards since her early twenties.
10) During all this time, he continued his artistic endeavors .
11) Like the more traditional artistic endeavors , it's a goofy thing.
12) Moore: Let's move on to your new artistic endeavor .
13) Is it time to fulfill or embark on writing or artistic endeavors ?
14) Filmmaking is also not simply an artistic endeavor but requires honed business skills.
15) The new program area Art & Technology supported artistic endeavors that explored emerging technologies.
example sentences with artistic endeavor16) Palmer's life and artistic endeavors intersected with numerous noteworthy artists throughout her life.
17) It is an artistic endeavor that all of us try to bring out.
18) Busch's artistic endeavors are wide-ranging and include theater, film, and television.
19) This work was created as part of an artistic endeavor invented by Kristin Looney.
20) I didn't realize that artistic endeavors would be scoffed at by this school.
21) This officially sanctioned doctrine, called socialist realism, applied to all fields of artistic endeavor .
22) Yes, designing speakers involves science, but it's an artistic endeavor as well.
23) It is an open-mike poetry night, along with a couple of other artistic endeavors .
24) For years the university sandblasted away the messages but eventually deferred to students' artistic endeavors .
25) Where do your other artistic endeavors , such as comics, fit into your life?
26) The poem popularized the word "mythopoeia" as a literary and artistic endeavor and genre.
27) What drives artistic endeavor is the same thing that drives ditch-digging: hard work and necessity.
28) It is a tiny microcosm of community and artistic endeavor in a polluted, industrial neighborhood.
How to use artistic endeavor in a sentence29) Apartment of heroin-induced artistic endeavors .
30) Moreover, Hardy is involved in motocross, music, painting, and other artistic endeavors .
31) I hope you make , use, and hack this camera for your own artistic endeavors .
32) Anthony talked about what artistic endeavors do to our brains and how this relates to creativity.
33) Power & Glory provides a rare opportunity to experience first-hand the majestic perfection of Ming dynasty artistic endeavors .
34) Visiting galleries and art happenings in the city whetted her desire to display her own artistic endeavors publicly.
35) Several years later, his parents moved to Antwerp and it was here that his artistic endeavors began.
36) It is these artistic endeavors , these unessential tasks, that give our lives a meaning beyond survival.
37) Hancock adapted quickly to the new instruments, which proved to be instrumental in his future artistic endeavors .
38) Another area of artistic endeavor has been the restoration and finishing of unfinished or antique furniture and design pieces.
39) Kaikai Kiki executes Murakami's wide range of artistic endeavors and consists of both offices and production studios.
40) The peace and prosperity created under leadership of Guptas enabled the pursuit of scientific and artistic endeavors in India.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic endeavor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic endeavor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic endeavor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic endeavor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic endeavor.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic endeavor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic endeavor
Compound Sentences with artistic endeavor
Complex Sentences with artistic endeavor
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic endeavor