artistic achievement in a sentence
1) Is perfection a worthy standard for artistic achievement ?
2) These frescoes are a unique artistic achievement from this period.
3) Seldom is such artistic achievement so immediately accessible.
artistic achievement example sentences4) Ancient Syria's cultural and artistic achievements and contributions are many.
5) However, the series was not seen as an artistic achievement .
6) King Lear is widely regarded as Shakespeare 's crowning artistic achievement .
7) Tenniel was knighted by Victoria for his artistic achievements in 1893.
8) But look closer and the scale of this artistic achievement becomes clear.
9) The interview contained Lethem's reflections on Dylan's artistic achievements .
10) This article describes disability in the arts where artistic achievement is the primary goal.
11) True, but how, and at what level of artistic achievement ?
12) I suspect they award points for skill in flying and for artistic achievement too!
13) National or political fervour can alternatively be the motor force of remarkable artistic achievements .
14) Voigt has received various awards for her artistic achievement since her debut as a singer.
15) Coubertin's initial vision of the Modern Olympics featured both athletic competitions and artistic achievements .
example sentences with artistic achievement16) However even with this international connection there still wasn't a considerable amount of artistic achievement .
17) The artistic achievement of "Sons of Ingmar" (1919) has been highly praised.
18) Applicants must submit a sample portfolio, and eligibility is determined by academic merit and artistic achievement .
19) And the abstract symbolic value of an artistic achievement should never prevail over its beautiful burning life.
20) For him, Greek art had been the pinnacle of artistic achievement , culminating with Phidias.
21) Still people remain fascinated thousands of years later with these architectural and artistic achievements of the past.
22) The highest Slovene prize for artistic achievements , the Prešeren Award, is named after him.
23) His first significant artistic achievement were ten etched 'Inventions' in 1903-1905 showing satirical grotesque figures.
24) This is a non-competitive event, where the focus is on performing for each other and sharing artistic achievements .
25) This exhibit featured the breadth of Perry's artistic achievements up until this point including Impressionist portraits and landscapes.
26) Heckerling is a recipient of AFI's Franklin J. Schaffner Alumni Medal celebrating her creative talents and artistic achievements .
27) This period, from about 250 through 900 AD, was known for its intellectual and artistic achievements as well.
28) In acknowledgement of their popularity, they were awarded the National Prize of East Germany for artistic achievement in 1982.
How to use artistic achievement in a sentence29) During the Chalcolithic period changes of major importance took place along with technological and artistic achievements , especially towards its end.
30) Today the collection consists of more than 40,000 artworks in all media, spanning more than 300 years of artistic achievement .
31) Jose F. Promis, in another Allmusic review, claimed that "Vogue" was a "crowning artistic achievement ".
32) Why would anyone prefer the drab remains of past material culture to the spiritual and artistic achievements of the Middle Ages?
33) Lacking family, Alex forms bonds with her coworkers at Mawby's, some of whom aspire to greater artistic achievements .
34) The award is presented to both the author and illustrator, in "literary and artistic achievements to engage children in reading.
35) The Shang Dynasty's agrarian civilization institutionalized slavery and left a cultural legacy of artistic achievement in bronze, jade and ivory.
36) Davies led the Kinks through a period of musical experimentation between 1966 and 1975, with notable artistic achievements and commercial success.
37) We have assumed that stylistics investigates the relation between the writer's artistic achievement , and how it is achieved through language.
38) That a brilliant artistic achievement rises to the top, the music lives on and the politics are set on the side.
39) Due to its innovative production and lyrical exploration, critics have regarded the album as the pinnacle of Jackson's artistic achievement .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic achievement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic achievement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic achievement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic achievement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic achievement.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic achievement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic achievement
Compound Sentences with artistic achievement
Complex Sentences with artistic achievement
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic achievement