artist collective in a sentence
1) The artist collective has been realizing internationally noticed projects together for more than fifteen years.
2) Artist collective "mindfunk" work live art studio is based in El Monte.
3) VNS Matrix was an artist collective founded in Adelaide and active 1991-1997.
artist collective example sentences4) He is a member of the artist collective The Propeller Group (est.
5) The Communication Army of Liberation are one of the most active artist collectives in Venezuela .
6) Baktruppen was an artist collective (1986-2011), founded in Bergen, Norway.
7) The Newark artist collective issued this essential post: "Because art has never been about compromising.
8) A Berlin-based artists' collective is pressuring the German government to take in more Syrian asylum seekers.
9) In the wake of the artist collective galleries such as Ubu and Six came galleries run by professionals.
10) Shortly after, Csaky found a studio at the artists' collective La Ruche in Montparnasse.
11) Workaholics ( Comedy Central, 10 p.m.): Blake joins an artists' collective for teens.
12) One of Kills' demos, "Shopaholic", was remixed by the Remix artist collective .
13) Another artists collective interested in social intervention, Guerrilla Girls, started in the 1980s and persists today.
14) In the same building, you'll find one of the city's biggest artist collectives at 400 West Rich.
15) For Manifesta 3 the work by artists, artists' collectives , urban planners and architects was spread over three main venues.
example sentences with artist collective16) Jeff Donaldson was a cofounder of Afri-Cobra, a black artist collective founded in the late 1960s and based in Chicago.
17) Medrar is collaborating with Team Titanic, a Berlin-based female artist collective , who are curating works by the artists from Berlin.
18) Ayeen Karunungan, spokesperson of the artist collective Dakila, said "Through this campaign, we want the public to always remember to Stop, Look, and Listen.
19) The Newark artist collective will host the Detour event 13 through 16 October, 2005 at various Newark, NJ independent galleries and spaces.
20) Lazzell and other artists specializing in the white-line technique formed the Provincetown Printers, an artist collective that later would earn national recognition.
21) Longaretti first exhibited his works in 1936 in a series of "Littoriali dell'Arte" exhibitions and at various artist collectives in Bergamo, Genoa and Milan.
22) As a member of the artist collective Independents, he took part in all their art exhibitions until 1946 and became a favorite with the national critics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artist collective
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artist collective with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artist collective
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artist collective in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artist collective.
20 examples of simple sentences of artist collective. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artist collective
Compound Sentences with artist collective
Complex Sentences with artist collective
Compound-Complex Sentences with artist collective