artificially low in a sentence
1) Interest rates are being kept artificially low .
2) Electronic counting instruments sometimes produce artificially low platelet counts.
3) The yield on savings accounts is held artificially low .
artificially low example sentences4) This subsidizing has led to an artificially low cost of meat.
5) Elevated cholesterol levels are potentially dangerous but so are artificially low levels!
6) MDs are lying by omission thereby keeping the breastfeeding rate artificially low !
7) The number of blacks in federal employment was kept artificially low for decades.
8) It 's all about revenue as are parking tickets and artificially low speed zones.
9) Cobb discovered that there were incentives for workers to keep their radiation exposure artificially low .
10) The subsidies contribute to meat consumption by allowing for an artificially low cost of meat products.
11) This has meant Germany has been able to export to Greece at an artificially low rate.
12) People don't pay an economic price for water because Government subsidies keep prices artificially low .
13) Main menu Xinhua criticised Western politicians who have accused China of keeping its currency artificially low .
14) Because of political hostility trade union membership in Britain is being held at an artificially low level.
15) Artificially low interest rates rose slightly this week, while mortgage applications remained at the same level.
example sentences with artificially low16) Lower rates in other countries may be due to an artificially low recognition of the diagnosis.
17) Their point : to pay the player lots of money while keeping the cap hit artificially low .
18) Specific IgE tests are not available for all agents, so this number is artificially low .
19) Estimates of the incidence of concussion may be artificially low , for example due to underreporting.
20) A prime way to do this is to keep interest rates artificially low - quantitative easing anyone?
21) The legislation could lead to higher tariffs on Chinese imports that supporters say are priced artificially low .
22) Artificially low prices often cause rationing and shortages and discourage future investment, resulting in yet further shortages.
23) By keeping the consumer price of electricity artificially low , the California government discouraged citizens from practicing conservation.
24) However, some critics argue that the artificially low prices resulting from subsidies create unhealthy incentives for consumers.
25) They help explain why, despite engineering an artificially low pound, Britain has not improved its competitiveness.
26) One final point: artificially low interest rates are obviously good for homebuyers and others taking on debt.
27) I also think the 7% might be artificially low due to males being less comfortable reporting physical abuse.
28) Bear in mind that corticosteroid treatment may suppress the antibody titre, causing it to be artificially low .
How to use artificially low in a sentence29) Except artificially low interest rates , which persist today, have kept everyone thinking that credit grows on trees.
30) Savings were destroyed with an imposed artificially low exchange rate for the Estonian kroon to the Soviet ruble.
31) The report criticizes the NFIP 's "perverse" incentives, including artificially low insurance rates and other subsidies.
32) State-mandated provisions of agricultural products at fixed, artificially low prices were reduced and, from 1972, eliminated.
33) Your trade-in value will be depressed because traders will offer an artificially low price because of the uncertainly .
34) Subsidising ethanol production in this manner and setting an artificially low price established ethanol as an alternative to gasoline.
35) What caused it was artificially low interest rates held down by the banking cartel ( the Federal Reserve).
36) But it gives the police the power to pull over almost any vehicle going above the artificially low speed limit .
37) The privatised electricity industry should not rely on imported coal 'dumped' at artificially low prices, he said.
38) SOEs find it easy to borrow at artificially low rates, and so can choke private sector competition fairly easily.
39) Our interstate highways were built for 80 -mph traffic so 65, to me, is an artificially low barrier.
40) However, if we use very large blocks, then the estimate of per-character entropy rate may become artificially low .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificially low
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificially low with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificially low
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificially low in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificially low.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificially low. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificially low
Compound Sentences with artificially low
Complex Sentences with artificially low
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificially low