artificial scarcity in a sentence
1) We are maintaining artificial scarcity because of sheer ignorance .
2) Copyright thrives on the idea of artificial scarcity .
3) It is artificial scarcity because the development costs are heavily self-imposed .
artificial scarcity example sentences4) Kinsella claims that IPR create artificial scarcity and reduce equality.
5) The petitioner also alleged that artificial scarcity has been created through hoarding and other malpractices.
6) The system they 're proposing would create the artificial scarcity needed for a second hand market.
7) Artificial scarcity can hardly serve as a justification for the legal framework that causes that scarcity.
8) This creates an artificial scarcity that, by limiting supply, leads to the aforementioned price increases.
9) Management should avoid resorting to hoarding or creating artificial scarcity as well as false and misleading advertisements.
10) The global elite are going to create artificial scarcity of food, water and oil to control the masses.
11) That artificial scarcity we built into the suburban world by zoning "bedroom" communities has seen to that.
12) This was humanity's first stab at artificial scarcity , artful enough that we forgot it was a contrivance.
13) The spectrum property rights model is often critiqued for potentially leading to artificial scarcity and the "hold-up" problem.
14) Oh well , I'm sure a artificial artificial scarcity is going to be the name of this campaign.
15) He contended that the spectrum scarcity is an artificial scarcity caused by the fact that existing radios aren't good enough.
example sentences with artificial scarcity16) With digital goods , though, it's all about using (or abusing) the law to create artificial scarcity .
17) In reality so much of the Academy's dysfunctions are driven by our new Gilded Age's artificial scarcity of money.
18) And any company dealing in international deals will base their cost price in their own curren Why does artificial scarcity create value ?
19) The food scarcity in the state was seen as an artificial scarcity , the mixed product of administrative bungling and private hoarding.
20) The idea of " artificial scarcity " is really missing the huge reality that manufacturers (and artists) need to spread the development costs over all of the users.
21) As with music , software, movies and more, these all are cases of imposing artificial scarcity where it makes no sense to do so.
22) On the one hand , this resolves the "Leaves as currency" inflation problem in the Restaurant at the End of the Universe by creating artificial scarcity .
23) Without being propped up above the true market ideal price , and enforced via artificial scarcity , the product is simply not profitable to produce.
24) He benefits from the fact that ~ 60% of the population will watch whatever is playing in theaters that week due to artificial scarcity of film choices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artificial scarcity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artificial scarcity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artificial scarcity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artificial scarcity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artificial scarcity.
20 examples of simple sentences of artificial scarcity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artificial scarcity
Compound Sentences with artificial scarcity
Complex Sentences with artificial scarcity
Compound-Complex Sentences with artificial scarcity