articulation in a sentence
1) Part 2 includes information on progression and articulation .
2) The instruments often play the same line in different articulation .
3) Many spacecraft have components that require articulation .
articulation example sentences4) One is improving the transfer and articulation process within states.
5) The articulation of joints is well rendered.
6) This dynamically increases bow hair tension to control articulation and inflection.
7) Click consonants occur at five principal places of articulation .
8) Your articulation will become more clear and crisp.
9) The jump in articulation was dramatic and immediate.
10) In repetition , grammar and articulation are normal.
11) Increased articulation will have two principal results.
12) We know articulation and phonological therapy is anything but easy.
13) The arm spines articulation area does not have a proximal ridge.
14) But it hardly seems a dramatic articulation of character.
15) All lesson design begins with articulation of an instructional objective.
example sentences with articulation16) This articulation agreement builds on the 1999 and 2005 articulation agreements.
17) This articulation agreement builds on the 1999 and 2005 articulation agreements.
18) A speech impairment is characterized by difficulty in articulation of words.
19) The movement of the bed deck is known as articulation .
20) Manual signs have been shown to decrease errors in articulation .
21) A preference for a front place of articulation is present.
22) The theory of articulation recognizes the complexity of cultural fields.
23) His manual practising focused on articulation , rather than basic facility.
24) In humans a secondary function of the tongue is phonetic articulation .
25) The table below illustrates the articulation of the consonants.
26) Sign language phonemes are combinations of articulation bundles in ASL.
27) The animal mode has actually MORE articulation than the robot ones .
28) Well done - excellent articulation of the realities .
How to use articulation in a sentence29) An articulation of your family's dental experiences.
30) Perhaps the white disc was a necessary stimulus to articulation .
31) This articulation , however, does generate its own contradictions.
32) Explaining behavior through observational investigation and theory articulation .
33) Also, note the patient's articulation .
34) Flexible videoscopes with articulation are very useful.
35) Other points of articulation show similar distinctions within stops and nasals.
36) This modification facilitates the study of laryngeal behavior during articulation .
37) Both temples are built with a "dravida" articulation .
38) How can glottal activity be measured without influencing articulation ?
39) Except that some inner grudgingness fights against full articulation .
40) The close-mid articulation is used mainly by older speakers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulation
Compound Sentences with articulation
Complex Sentences with articulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulation