articulation agreement in a sentence
1) This articulation agreement builds on the 1999 and 2005 articulation agreements.
2) This articulation agreement builds on the 1999 and 2005 articulation agreements .
3) Institutions are also required to disclose transfer credit policies and articulation agreements .
articulation agreement example sentences4) Increase articulation agreements with high schools.
5) Articulation agreements generally are formed through partnerships between community colleges and four-year universities.
6) Increase 2+2+2 articulation agreements with high schools and four-year institutions.
7) The articulation agreement also details any benefits accorded from one institution to the other.
8) This update to the articulation agreement began with recommendations from state-level curriculum consultants from both agencies.
9) Most community colleges maintain specific articulation agreements with four-year universities that outline exactly which courses will transfer.
10) Taking advantage of articulation agreements could mean an easier path to four-year universities for community college students.
11) Currently, there are more than 245 two-plus-two articulation agreements between VU and public and private universities.
12) I mention this because McMurry's BIMS program is always looking for articulation agreements with other programs.
13) The institution currently maintains lower division articulation agreements with all CSUs, UCs, and numerous independent universities.
14) The university also offers articulation agreements with UMDNJ's Medical, Dental and Physical Therapy programs.
15) Community colleges and trade schools may feature articulation agreements on their websites and sometimes list them in their catalogs.
example sentences with articulation agreement16) Where patterns of student enrollment between institutions are identified, the institution develops articulation agreements as appropriate to its mission.
17) The articulation agreement guarantees transfer students will have an equal opportunity to compete against native students to enter limited-access programs.
18) An articulation agreement with Thompson Rivers University also gives students the opportunity to obtain a Bachelor of Music degree.
19) We'll see more articulation agreements with professional schools for pharmacy, physical therapy, and who knows what else!
20) Agreements, called articulation agreements , have been developed with pre-engineering programs in other universities and colleges in Tennessee.
21) That COS continues to enjoy articulation agreements with a number of campuses attests to its development of sustained high quality instruction.
22) MCC was the first Connecticut community college to have an articulation agreement with UConn's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
23) Once an articulation agreement is approved, students benefit from documented course expectations and other stipulations as agreed upon by the institutions.
24) As the legal document of a partnership, the articulation agreement contains the final accords as agreed upon between the two institutions.
25) Sisler has an articulation agreement with the University of Winnipeg's Practical, Applied & Distant Education (PACE) program.
26) On occasion these articulation agreements also include agreements on the universities part to admit students who meet grad and course work requirements automatically.
27) AAS Degree in Wooden Boat Building: The Great Lakes Boat Building School has an articulation agreement with North Central Michigan College (NCMC) in Petoskey, Michigan.
28) Many universities have what are called " articulation agreements " that specify which classes at the community college transfer in at what credit level.
How to use articulation agreement in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulation agreement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulation agreement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulation agreement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulation agreement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulation agreement.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulation agreement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulation agreement
Compound Sentences with articulation agreement
Complex Sentences with articulation agreement
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulation agreement