articulated in a sentence
1) Federal law has articulated very murky standards.
2) The building is composed of three distinctly articulated parts.
3) This demand was fully articulated by 1946.
articulated example sentences4) The upper level facade is completely articulated around its many openings.
5) The issues may be more aggressively articulated .
6) The professional responds to clearly articulated needs.
7) There is no articulated claim being made.
8) Building an articulated animation system is evidence .
9) Preservation varies; articulated skeletons are generally rare.
10) This articulated steel frame provides clarity to the whole assemblage.
11) Ensure that measurable steps for promotion are clearly articulated .
12) Dozens of articulated skeletons and skulls were uncovered.
13) And the clever lyrics are well articulated .
14) Lewis has articulated that information and ability are potentially different things.
15) This view has been articulated by advocates of deep history.
example sentences with articulated16) The articulated engine could have handled 24.
17) The horizontal articulated volumes and differently covered with tile.
18) An articulated arm with rigid bones and high precision angular sensors.
19) The rift was also articulated in written correspondence.
20) Fully articulated seats were offered as well.
21) Several hybrid and articulated buses have been added recently.
22) Your articulated profound thoughts are very calming for the nerves.
23) The articulated body prints assembled in one piece .
24) Here it was too neatly articulated and safe .
25) You will see everything is clearly articulated .
26) They articulated a very specific and valid reason .
27) The comparison with repetitive industrial work is thus articulated .
28) How are these expectations and experiences articulated ?
How to use articulated in a sentence29) The very racism that I had articulated .
30) How are cyber norms articulated , agreed and implemented?
31) The articulated touch screen is a HUGE plus .
32) The ossicles are rather closely articulated which facilitates rigidity.
33) Each had three carriage bodies articulated over four bogies.
34) You articulated the state of affairs really well.
35) His articulated opinions have been documented in media nationally and internationally.
36) After his argument was clearly articulated , it was criticized extensively.
37) These are words the two governments have articulated repeatedly.
38) They were gradually replaced by articulated trams on all routes.
39) Being of the articulated type the ride quality was poor.
40) Has your organization articulated a concrete financial goal? 22 3.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of articulated
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of articulated with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with articulated
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word articulated in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with articulated.
20 examples of simple sentences of articulated. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of articulated
Compound Sentences with articulated
Complex Sentences with articulated
Compound-Complex Sentences with articulated