arduous path in a sentence
1) Satellite phones have followed an arduous path since their much-hyped launch more than a decade ago.
2) To east of Matangavana is the Rsyamukha hill, which has an arduous path up.
3) Reputation recovery is the long and arduous path to rebuilding equity in a company's good name.
arduous path example sentences4) These 365 days of resolute decision-making and action have been a long and arduous path to walk down .
5) Then, if the player is fortunate, he returns to his previous lofty level of achievement, completing an arduous path .
6) Here as we begin a new year , I have renewed my determination to continue to be highly attentive as we proceed down this long and arduous path .
7) And he 's got nothing to lose by pressing Obama to accept stricter enforcement, a more arduous path to citizenship, and other items on conservative wish lists.
8) " It was a long and arduous path to diagnosis.
9) " He described the jury's path towards the shortlist as an arduous path of reading and rereading.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arduous path
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arduous path with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arduous path
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arduous path in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arduous path.
20 examples of simple sentences of arduous path. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arduous path
Compound Sentences with arduous path
Complex Sentences with arduous path
Compound-Complex Sentences with arduous path