arduous conditions in a sentence
1) Many countries pay special allowances for staff working in hazardous or arduous conditions (3).
2) It was a very durable heavy-duty bus which ran in arduous conditions for longer periods than ever envisaged by its designers.
3) However, those who golf in the afternoon are equally adamant that they have to adapt to the more arduous conditions .
arduous conditions example sentences4) Despite experiencing arduous conditions the Australians were not heavily involved in battle, and were primarily used for patrolling and garrison duties.
5) The unarmed men of the 103rd Field Hospital Company, 26th (Yankee) Division spent a year and a half in France performing their duty bravely under arduous conditions .
6) An EMT, she has received both a National Ski Patrol Purple Merit Star for saving a life as well as a Green Merit Star for saving a life in arduous conditions .
7) He reckoned he had picked the wrong waves at the Hard Rock at Sunset, and was worn down by the sheer hard labour of surfing so long in such arduous conditions .
8) Field Allowance is paid to compensate for the requirement to live and work in arduous conditions with limited or no access to basic provisions and amenities.
9) Goble and McIntyre took off from Point Cook, Victoria, on 6 April 1924 and flew 8450 mi in 44 days, in often arduous conditions .
10) Border Patrol Agents must be willing to work overtime and varying shifts under arduous conditions , and be proficient in the carry and use of firearms.
11) The revelation sparked wide debate on climbing ethics, especially as applied to the arduous conditions in the death zone of the highest 850 m of Everest.
12) In contrast, many, probably most, foundations must have had to invade their reserves in the arduous conditions of 2008-9.
13) Michelangelo wrote a poem describing the arduous conditions under which he worked
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of arduous conditions
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of arduous conditions with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with arduous conditions
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word arduous conditions in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with arduous conditions.
20 examples of simple sentences of arduous conditions. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of arduous conditions
Compound Sentences with arduous conditions
Complex Sentences with arduous conditions
Compound-Complex Sentences with arduous conditions