apprised of in a sentence
1) The bankruptcy court has been apprised of this situation.
2) He was only apprised of the ongoing situation.
3) The FDA has also been apprised of this action.
apprised of example sentences4) We'll keep you apprised of any schedule changes.
5) I will keep you apprised of updates as they unfold.
6) FDA and CDC have been apprised of this action.
7) Users must keep apprised of the current policies and regulations as posted.
8) Keeping state and U.S. elected officials apprised of RAP efforts.
9) This ensures the employer is apprised of all the application's deficiencies.
10) At the moment l am not apprised of the details and facts .
11) However, the steadily increasing traffic kept me fairly apprised of my progress.
12) Keep them apprised of everything going on, within legal and privacy parameters.
13) Apprised of the memo, Iran went completely out of his mind.
14) Dr. Lipkin is consistently keeping himself apprised of all the latest orthodontic developments.
15) The latter were apprised of the plot, and were armed for the onset.
example sentences with apprised of16) Suppose management is duly and accurately apprised of the fact that the idea is bad.
17) The men often wrote to Rommel, and kept him apprised of their condition.
18) It keeps the Board and the congregation apprised of any property needs and concerns.
19) The employees are entitled to be apprised of such monitoring and to obtain the results.
20) When my friend Peter was apprised of this, he was disappointed and vexed.
21) I will keep members of this Committee apprised of developments as our deliberations move forward.
22) They also keep the crew apprised of any delays or updates relevant to the flight.
23) You must review this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself apprised of any changes.
24) The client needs to be fully apprised of all the ramifications of moving forward with representation.
25) You'll want to remain apprised of training decisions, veterinary checkups, and race days.
26) Should an ethical social worker be required to stay apprised of data supporting and refuting various perspectives?
27) That's it." Bautista was first apprised of Ables' death via social media.
28) Make sure to keep the management team and key stakeholders apprised of your progress at all times.
How to use apprised of in a sentence29) Keep the command approving authority apprised of the status of the ROS program. 12.6.9.
30) It's wise to periodically review the IRS' Dirty Dozen to keep apprised of scams.
31) But because the Messiah had already come, Cornelius had to be apprised of the fact.
32) I write at this time in order that you may be apprised of the condition of things.
33) Thus, the public was not apprised of this earth shattering information and remained misinformed to this day.
34) Barabas poisons all of them in revenge, but not before the governor is apprised of his deeds.
35) I have certainly enjoyed getting your notes to keep me apprised of where I need to focus my efforts.
36) Patients or their guardians must be apprised of any serious risks and the common side effects of pain treatments.
37) He chiefly serves as the SilverHawks "eyes and ears", keeping them apprised of their current situation.
38) Rule 1.4 requires lawyers to communicate with clients and keep them apprised of the status of their legal matters.
39) Oren suggests that "Nasser was apprised of plan but lacked the political strength to override Amer's order.
40) When apprised of Senator Leasaypromhybomb's statement, Senator Gasleygrassteahee responded: "Oh, ha ha ha.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprised of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprised of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprised of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprised of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprised of.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprised of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprised of
Compound Sentences with apprised of
Complex Sentences with apprised of
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprised of