appreciable number in a sentence
1) Nigeria now has appreciable number of over 100 Universities .
2) Other Signal Corps stations also employed appreciable numbers of Wacs.
3) Infinitesimals to Leibniz were ideal quantities of a different type from appreciable numbers .
appreciable number example sentences4) Professionally trained metalsmiths were graduating from art schools and community colleges in appreciable numbers .
5) At the same time, an appreciable number of old people believe the opposite.
6) There were also smaller but appreciable numbers of Poles and Roma in the population.
7) Iyers are also found in fairly appreciable number in Western and Southern districts of Tamil Nadu.
8) Only the towns that had made an issue of issuing licenses to out-of-staters had appreciable numbers of them.
9) An appreciable number of us have 'perfect pitch': we can identify a musical note exactly.
10) However, as yet there are only a few Asian countries with an appreciable number of knowledge workers.
11) Prior to "engraftment" patients may go for several weeks without appreciable numbers of white blood cells to help fight infection.
12) This appears to suggest that an appreciable number of respondents that did not support cuts in aid spending nevertheless considered corruption to be a problem.
13) In English playhouses an appreciable number of seconds usually precede the smile or the ripple of laughter that follows a facetious turn of the least fineness.
14) This occurs because only NAEP and, to a lesser extent, TIMSS receive an appreciable number of points from the citation dimensions.
15) The faculty members have also published several textbooks and prepared an appreciable number of Technical Reports, Laboratory Manuals, and other Teaching Aids.
example sentences with appreciable number16) As late as 1949, the Chinese People's Liberation Army still had an appreciable number of Type 97s in its inventory.
17) If we continue pumping the atoms, we will excite an appreciable number of them into level 3, such that "N"3 > 0.
18) They still include many high flyers; but Mr Cormack shows that an appreciable number are now likely to be modest attainers who were crowded out of a place at home.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appreciable number
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appreciable number with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appreciable number
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appreciable number in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appreciable number.
20 examples of simple sentences of appreciable number. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appreciable number
Compound Sentences with appreciable number
Complex Sentences with appreciable number
Compound-Complex Sentences with appreciable number