appointment committee in a sentence
1) The appointment committee is hurriedly and randomly selected.
2) The appointment committee was impressed.
3) However, the senior appointments committee overruled the departments, and Cole was not appointed.
appointment committee example sentences4) In May 1998, he asked a judicial appointment committee to add two names to a list of proposed judges.
5) A few weeks later the appointments committee asked him back for another interview; only one other candidate remained on the shortlist.
6) The judiciary was strengthened and high ranking judges became part of the appointment committees for the Senate, the Election Commission, and other independent agencies.
7) The following afternoon, the appointments committee told him that they had offered the job to the other man and that he had accepted.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointment committee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointment committee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointment committee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointment committee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointment committee.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointment committee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointment committee
Compound Sentences with appointment committee
Complex Sentences with appointment committee
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointment committee