appalling tragedy in a sentence
1) It is an appalling tragedy .
2) This is an appalling tragedy which will haunt us for the rest of our lives.
3) An example is the appalling tragedy of lorry driver Leslie Parsons, who was killed last February when he was just doing his job.
appalling tragedy example sentences4) Prime Minister David Cameron wrote to Dr Khan's mother Fatima on 20 December, calling his death a "sickening and appalling tragedy ".
5) 'It was an appalling tragedy .
6) '' Camborne Town Council member David Biggs described the incident as an '' appalling tragedy ''.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appalling tragedy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appalling tragedy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appalling tragedy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appalling tragedy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appalling tragedy.
20 examples of simple sentences of appalling tragedy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appalling tragedy
Compound Sentences with appalling tragedy
Complex Sentences with appalling tragedy
Compound-Complex Sentences with appalling tragedy