appalling scene in a sentence
1) He stood there wide eyed, not fully understanding the appalling scene .
2) The appalling scenes that we saw on television were brought home to us there.
3) These offences are very much in the public eye, due to the appalling scenes that we saw on television.
appalling scene example sentences4) In the midst of this appalling scene , Obilić appeared and approached the sultan to declare his conversion to Islam.
5) There are, no doubt, some of our readers who have witnessed the appalling scenes of that gloomy period, and once witnessed, they can never, never be forgotten.
6) The appalling scenes outside Holy Cross Primary School in the Ardoyne area of Belfast were hardly an advert for a single faith education system.
7) He was speaking about Yugoslavia - but he could have been talking about the appalling scenes in Somalia or other parts of Africa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appalling scene
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appalling scene with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appalling scene
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appalling scene in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appalling scene.
20 examples of simple sentences of appalling scene. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appalling scene
Compound Sentences with appalling scene
Complex Sentences with appalling scene
Compound-Complex Sentences with appalling scene