appalling record in a sentence
1) Dungeness has thus continued its appalling construction record into its working life.
2) Mr. Emuss admitted: 'Ironside has an appalling record of driving.
3) Q. In Australia we have an appalling track record with regards to indigenous rights.
appalling record example sentences4) However, his career has fallen apart in recent years due to an appalling disciplinary record .
5) Judge Michael Coombe told him: 'You have an absolutely appalling record for dishonesty.
6) Plymouth have an appalling away record but they must be buoyant after their Roker Park win.
7) Drug addict Ledner has been described as a "career criminal" with an appalling record for burglary.
8) And the City and the RDA have an absolutely appalling record of achievement for development and Redevelopment.
9) What an appalling record !! And as for killing horses to eat what kind of stupid excuse is that?
10) The human rights organisation had made several representations to the government to improve its appalling human rights record from 1982.
11) Why have they such an appalling record when ready-made Bills are presented to them by the Law Commission?
12) DOCTORS' leaders have criticised the commitment shown by the Scottish Office to improving the country's appalling health record .
13) Environmental campaigners say that Timbmet contributes to Britain's appalling record as one of the world's biggest importers of hardwoods.
14) I should have thought that the hon. Gentleman would apologise to the House for the last Labour Government's appalling record .
15) Instead, what we have at the moment is a country with an appalling record on all fronts holding all the cards.
example sentences with appalling record16) It then befriended regimes with appalling human rights records , such as that in Uzbekistan, from where it could make airborne sorties to neighbouring Afghanistan.
17) She wanted to know what the UK Vehicle Division was doing to correct its appalling track record of recent years, particularly when compared with its Continental plants.
18) The Government of Sri Lanka has shown itself to be increasingly sensitive to the outcry over its appalling human rights record over the last decade.
19) How does the Lord Chancellor explain to the chairman of the Law Commission the Government's appalling record on matters of law reform?
20) The latter company has an appalling record for its treatment of workers in South Africa and its behaviour in Namibia is little better.
21) It has an appalling unemployment record , just as it has had since the war an appalling national health service waiting list record.
22) The UN is currently running a commission of inquiry and it is quite right that we do everything we can to investigate North Korea's appalling human rights record .
23) The council under Kersten England have an appalling record of governance, secrecy, and multiple breaches having been investigated by the Police, the LGO and the ICO.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appalling record
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appalling record with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appalling record
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appalling record in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appalling record.
20 examples of simple sentences of appalling record. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appalling record
Compound Sentences with appalling record
Complex Sentences with appalling record
Compound-Complex Sentences with appalling record