appalling loss in a sentence
1) The Newfoundland Regiment suffered appalling losses on that day.
2) Only one person died, so appalling financial loss was tempered by human deliverance.
3) More painful in many ways is the appalling loss of self-confidence and self-esteem.
appalling loss example sentences4) Due to appalling losses Soviet resistance in the air was radically reduced in August.
5) The processes of acquisition and transportation of slaves to Muslim lands often imposed appalling loss of life and hardships.
6) The Portuguese sustained appalling losses , losing 200 guns and between 6,000 and 20,000 men dead, wounded or captured.
7) The history of Rome's campaigning is, if nothing else, a history of obstinate persistence overcoming appalling losses .
8) The rail privatisation issue and the appalling loss of freight from the railway to road haulage is frightening in its implications.
9) The G8 Ministers remain gravely concerned by the appalling loss of life and humanitarian crisis in Syria since their previous meeting.
10) Even in the wake of that appalling second round loss in 2012 -as a 2 seed-to Norfolk State.
11) In addition, 55 of Hood's regimental commanders became casualties-an appalling loss of mid-level commanders in an army that had lost many, already.
12) This saved Türr from public responsibility for the fiasco of the collapse of French Panama project and the appalling loss of thousands of workers to disease at Panama.
13) The raids were followed by a military action on the ground, and neutral Cambodia was drawn into the conflict, with appalling loss of life there over the next few years.
14) Its demolition was an appalling loss ...
15) The Soviet Air Force/"Voyenno-Vozdushnye Sily" (VVS) had suffered appalling losses of some 7,500 or 21,200 aircraft.
example sentences with appalling loss
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appalling loss
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appalling loss with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appalling loss
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appalling loss in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appalling loss.
20 examples of simple sentences of appalling loss. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appalling loss
Compound Sentences with appalling loss
Complex Sentences with appalling loss
Compound-Complex Sentences with appalling loss