appalling injury in a sentence
1) He sustained appalling injuries , including a fracture of the spine.
2) The cat suffered appalling injuries during the attack... its legs are partly paralysed.
3) Tim, who suffered appalling brain injuries , was placed on a life support machine.
appalling injury example sentences4) But despite her appalling injuries , her parents have fought to send her to an ordinary school.
5) However, badgers, deer, cats, dogs, and otters all get snared and can suffer appalling injuries .
6) Uzzell, who suffered appalling facial injuries , will probably never play professional football again and still complains of dizzy spells.
7) A PASSENGER died from appalling injuries after he was beaten up by a woman bus conductor, it was revealed yesterday.
8) Agnes Collier , then 13, suffered appalling injuries when a BMW driven by Anthony Norton... What is it with Italians?
9) The Minister has been told that his refusal to implement a ban means foxes are continuing to suffer appalling injuries and deaths across the countryside.
10) But an appalling injury sustained in a tackle with George Best (then of Fulham) on 1 October 1977 put Ian out of action for two full years.
11) The Minister is being urged not to turn his back on the foxes that are continuing to suffer appalling injuries and deaths across the countryside.
12) Nylon should be avoided as this material provides little water resistance and can cause the most appalling injuries in the case of fire.
13) FOI reports obtained from the National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) show that hares suffer appalling injuries and ill-treatment at virtually every coursing event.
14) Little press coverage was given to the horses that suffered appalling injuries and untimely deaths all for the "enjoyment" of mankind.
15) Faced with extreme danger or death, we are programmed to shrug off the most appalling injuries for one last burst of energy, said a medical expert.
example sentences with appalling injury16) The trial of Gary Corbett, who's accused of murdering a nine month old baby girl has been hearing how she suffered a catalogue of appalling injuries before her death.
17) widows and orphans, plus the many who suffered appalling injuries .
18) 'He had suffered appalling injuries .
19) Despite their appalling injuries , and the stifling restrictions that will face them in the future, their appetite for learning remains amazingly alive..
20) Sonny Worthington suffered appalling injuries in the incident two months ago, but says he's confident he'll soon be up and around
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appalling injury
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appalling injury with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appalling injury
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appalling injury in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appalling injury.
20 examples of simple sentences of appalling injury. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appalling injury
Compound Sentences with appalling injury
Complex Sentences with appalling injury
Compound-Complex Sentences with appalling injury