answer advertisement in a sentence
1) He answered the advertisement , inspected the car and bought it.
2) Looking for a change, she answered a newspaper advertisement .
3) I advertised, and I answered advertisements , but without success.
answer advertisement example sentences4) Draiman answered the advertisement after going to twenty other auditions that month.
5) I answered an advertisement by the Copleys in The Lady .
6) I answered an advertisement for knitters.
7) He joined Hugh Rowland's team after answering an advertisement in the local newspaper.
8) About this time crochet garments were in vogue, so I answered another advertisement .
9) The advertisement is answered by an old woman who claims that the ring belongs to her daughter.
10) He answered a newspaper advertisement for the position of art director of The Sporting News in 1955.
11) If you only answer one advertisement , don't get too excited when the mail carrier comes.
12) He answered an advertisement in The Scotsman asking for ex-Black Watch volunteers to pose for a sculptor.
13) Eighteen Russian students are starting school in England after their parents answered an advertisement placed in a Moscow newspaper.
14) They answered an advertisement to cook lunches for visiting parties of Americans to North Wales and these developed into dinner business too.
15) Fish was arrested in May 1930 for "sending an obscene letter to a woman who answered an advertisement for a maid.
example sentences with answer advertisement16) Young Danish adventuress Maud Gregaards (Mia May) Answers an advertisement to take up a position as a governess in China.
17) If they had realised when they answered the advertisement in the Evening Citizen that it was bare metal, they would have gone elsewhere.
18) His friends thought becoming a monk was a ridiculous idea, and even he had no very high opinion of monks, but he answered the advertisement .
19) He answered an advertisement placed in the "London Evening Standard", in 1982, by Tommy Nutter; 'Boy wanted in Savile Row'.
20) While studying at the University of Leeds, Hesketh answered an online advertisement posted by Lucy Catherwood and Marie France looking for a lead singer to start a band.
21) In 1967, Dwight answered an advertisement in the "New Musical Express" placed by Ray Williams, then the A&R manager for Liberty Records.
22) In 1965 he answered an advertisement in "Melody Maker" and auditioned as guitarist for Marty Wilde and he went on to work with Wilde and his wife in The Wilde Three.
23) In 1993, Hayes answered an advertisement in a magazine placed by Daniel Jones for a lead vocalist position in the band called Red Edge.
24) Hetfield co-founded Metallica in October 1981 after answering a classified advertisement by drummer Lars Ulrich in the Los Angeles newspaper "The Recycler".
25) In 1967, Taupin answered an advertisement for talent placed in the "New Musical Express" by Liberty records A&R man Ray Williams who was searching for new talent.
26) He had worked at several part-time, dead-end jobs when, at age 17, he answered the advertisement that eventually led to his collaboration with Elton John.
27) In 1967, Taupin answered an advertisement in the UK's music paper "New Musical Express" that was seeking new songwriters.
28) One author who answered the advertisement was Larry Eisenberg, whose stories "The Fastest Draw" and "Too Many Cooks" were commissioned.
How to use answer advertisement in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of answer advertisement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of answer advertisement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with answer advertisement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word answer advertisement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with answer advertisement.
20 examples of simple sentences of answer advertisement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of answer advertisement
Compound Sentences with answer advertisement
Complex Sentences with answer advertisement
Compound-Complex Sentences with answer advertisement