almost apologetic in a sentence
1) Describing his background in these terms, Markey seems almost apologetic .
2) Wooderson is almost apologetic about how little he trained to reach his pinnacles.
3) Macintosh and Lamont seem strangely gauche; almost apologetic about their own self-promotion.
almost apologetic example sentences4) Barney sounded almost apologetic .
5) She sounded almost apologetic .
6) Montgomery sounded almost apologetic .
7) He looked almost apologetic .
8) They no longer meet her eyes; they sound almost apologetic as they repeat their lines over and over.
9) The Trevi Fountain was magnificent, too, although Nicolo was almost apologetic when he showed it to Caroline.
10) Er and y you know if you sent for a doctor you were almost apologetic that the mother was torn.
11) Speelman was almost apologetic about his efforts to win the adjourned fourth game, with Rook and Bishop against Rook.
12) With an almost apologetic smile he would then make some philosophic remark, such as: "I have gone too far.
13) In the end it was White who scrambled across the line, wiping his brow following the handshake in a almost apologetic gesture to the crowd.
14) The lecturer was almost apologetic that this field sort of confirms what common sense has always told us - heredity, environment all work together to make us who we are.
15) However, Stein was almost apologetic about the manner of Celtic's success in that game and he felt uncomfortable in later years discussing the matter.
example sentences with almost apologetic16) He was almost apologetic after, playing out the rest of the over in dot balls, before returning to manoeuvring the ball from his back-foot base.
17) 'You can see we can't stop now,' Nutty said, almost apologetic .
18) According to sources in the England dressing room, Townsend accepted his explanation and was almost apologetic to Hodgson."
19) " In addition, the reviewer of the book, Michael Tatu, disapproved of the "apocalyptic character" of such a forecast and is almost apologetic for treating it seriously.
20) 'Duvall...?' said Jimmy in a quiet voice, sidling up to the man in a curious, almost apologetic way.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of almost apologetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of almost apologetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with almost apologetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word almost apologetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with almost apologetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of almost apologetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of almost apologetic
Compound Sentences with almost apologetic
Complex Sentences with almost apologetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with almost apologetic