allow astronaut in a sentence
1) The special design would allow astronauts to prepare themselves for the different levels of gravity .
2) The ELM-PS has a 1 atmosphere environment to allow astronauts to work in shirt-sleeve conditions.
3) This would allow an astronaut to exit the spacecraft quickly in the event of an emergency.
4) The jettison during daylight allowed the astronauts and flight controllers to accurately track its position and relative velocity.
allow astronaut example sentences5) Combined with the new zoom lens, it allowed the astronauts to have better precision with their framing.
6) For manned launch systems launch escape systems are frequently fitted to allow astronauts to escape in the case of catastrophic failures.
7) Coconut Science Lab: Plans are underway to allow astronauts aboard the International Space Station to begin growing a garden.
8) American engineers build a 3D printer capable of manufacturing tools from lunar regolith, potentially allowing future astronauts to manufacture equipment on-site using lunar or Martian rock.
9) Microgravity also allows an astronaut to move an object of practically any mass, albeit slowly, provided she is adequately constrained to another object.
10) The exposed facility is a part of "Kibo" that will allow astronauts to perform science experiments that are exposed to the vacuum of space.
11) Typically the indicator would show all grey or a grey and white striped pattern, known as barberpole, to allow the astronauts a quick visual reference of the status of the spacecraft systems.
12) The space dimension AMAZE aims to put the first 3D metal printer on the International Space Station allowing astronauts to produce tools and new structures on demand.
13) This device would allow astronauts to transfer orbital replacement units to and from Dextre, the robotic handyman on the exterior of the International Space Station.
14) Gloves are " a trade off," Lewis says, "between allowing the astronaut to have a tactile sense, and protecting the hand.
example sentences with astronaut15) Vinogradov said at a pre-launch news conference that the shorter flight path would reduce the crew's fatigue and allow the astronauts to be in top shape for the docking.
16) The first auction since Congress passed a law allowing astronauts to sell their mission souvenirs features the Space Magna Carta, a rocket engine and a lot of signed memorabilia.
17) " These are allowing the astronaut to do meaningful work and make movements.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allow astronaut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allow astronaut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allow astronaut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allow astronaut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allow astronaut.
20 examples of simple sentences of allow astronaut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allow astronaut
Compound Sentences with allow astronaut
Complex Sentences with allow astronaut
Compound-Complex Sentences with allow astronaut