allied army in a sentence
1) Complete unity prevails throughout the allied armies .
2) Despite their significant military advantage the allied armies encountered immediate setbacks.
3) Allied armies were advancing into France from every direction.
allied army example sentences4) The Germans rapidly encircled the northern allied armies .
5) In addition was responsible for co-ordination with any allied armies .
6) Military operations continued, with great success for the allied army .
7) This act quickly pushed the allied army into her grave.
8) Later all allied armies would copy this innovation.
9) The Channel ports were urgently needed to maintain the allied armies .
10) Upon reaching the city, the allied army prepares for battle.
11) Three allied armies were already concentrated in the Arras sector.
12) A player may attack the other player or the allied army .
13) At the end of August the allied army stood as follows.
14) The French suffered nearly twice as many casualties as the allied army .
15) The German plan was radically altered, catching the allied army off guard.
example sentences with allied army16) In a few days they had surrounded the Anti-Japanese allied army .
17) Allied armies in Italy were commanded by General Harold Alexander.
18) All the allied armies were to be employed in a converging action.
19) This allowed the French army to split the allied army and gain victory.
20) The remaining 14 territories are occupied by a force called the allied army .
21) Meanwhile, the Luftwaffe dropped bombs and leaflets on the allied armies .
22) The Anti-Japanese allied army found its situation worsening day-by-day.
23) The allied army camped on the outskirts of Trivandrum in Pappanamcode.
24) Once the allied army had reformed, they resumed the siege of York.
25) The harbor at Balaclava was too small for both allied armies to use.
26) A hasty evacuation occurred at Dunkirk to save the allied army from complete destruction.
27) However, the rapid advance had created a supply problem for the allied armies .
28) The allied armies continued to advance through Italy despite increasing opposition from the Germans.
How to use allied army in a sentence29) The allied army , meanwhile, prepared to defend the Isthmus of Corinth.
30) The allied army's morale is affected when some unsuspecting soldiers let the plague in.
31) Allied armies were raised differently.
32) The allied army soon dispersed.
33) From the ranks of the allied army he could hear the singing of psalms.
34) The allied armies overran most of the early warning systems of Kammhuber line.
35) A week or so after the battle an allied army occupied the city without resistance.
36) He ordered Waffen-SS troops to guard the memorial from both German and allied armies .
37) The 32nd was the first allied army unit to penetrate the Hindenburg Line.
38) His leadership of the allied armies consolidated Britain's emergence as a front-rank power.
39) The allied army took Salamanca on 17 June, as Marshal Marmont approached.
40) They said the fate of the great allied army bottled up in Flanders is sealed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allied army
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allied army with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allied army
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allied army in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allied army.
20 examples of simple sentences of allied army. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allied army
Compound Sentences with allied army
Complex Sentences with allied army
Compound-Complex Sentences with allied army