alliance against in a sentence
1) US and France form military alliance against Britain.
2) But forming a lasting alliance against Maliki looks tough.
3) Muhammad's new policy was to prevent alliances against him.
alliance against example sentences4) Therefore Chile interprets this pact as a secret alliance against them.
5) In late 1941 the United States joined the alliance against Germany.
6) World Federation against Drugs, international alliance against legalization of drugs.
7) Ateker cluster groups formed military alliances against The Turkana.
8) Britain and France enlisted Israeli support for an alliance against Egypt.
9) Internal conflict prevented the Javanese from forming effective alliances against the Dutch.
10) The tournament pitted three-man teams from the top alliances against each other.
11) It was a 9 party alliance against government of Bhutto and his colleagues.
12) A broad alliance against Putin's return formed in Russia's public square.
13) Mouzone suggests an alliance against Stringer.
14) Vendrell approaches Gardocki with an offer to form an alliance against Mackey.
15) The two form a secret alliance against Carmine Falcone's criminal operation.
example sentences with alliance against16) Chu's size and power made it the key state in alliances against Qin.
17) Now the Arab contribution to the military alliance against Saddam Hussein is showing teeth.
18) Subsequently, Yang and Zhu Quanzhong entered into an alliance against Sun.
19) In June 1913, Serbia and Greece formed a new alliance against Bulgaria.
20) However a Uyghur-Karluk alliance against the Basmyls was formed later the same year.
21) Lenin offered Trotsky an alliance against Soviet bureaucracy in general and Stalin in particular.
22) Faced with an offensive alliance against his regime, Rosas declared war on Brazil.
23) However, the great alliance against Prussia broke up when Elizabeth of Russia died.
24) Whenever alliances against Medina were formed, he sent out expeditions to break them up.
25) Soviet assistance resulted in a rare White Russian and Soviet temporary military alliance against Ma.
26) He regained control of the country by May and faced a renewed alliance against him.
27) Therefore, the Republic joined the alliance against Spain on October 31, 1596.
28) Peru and Chile signed a treaty of alliance against Spain on December 5, 1865.
How to use alliance against in a sentence29) Between these villages there was frequent trade, intermarriage, warfare and alliances against common enemies.
30) Since that election , Kenyatta and Ruto have formed an alliance against Odinga.
31) This last proposal was tied to a planned alliance against Spanish control of the Southern Netherlands.
32) Udaya Martanda Varma of Trivancore formed an alliance against Vijayanagara.
33) Seeing that they were innocent, the UCS was accepted into the alliance against GOLAN.
34) Saxony wanted nothing to do with the defensive alliance against France formed between Austria and Prussia.
35) Margaret built up an alliance against Richard and conspired with other nobles to reduce his influence.
36) In that speech he did mention that China is not prepared to tolerate alliances against third parties.
37) Thus, the bulk of continental fighting was taken up by the Austrian-Russian alliance against Prussia.
38) They concluded an alliance against Wenceslaus and invaded Bohemia in autumn, but they achieved nothing.
39) He had to persuade Duke Oldřich to make an alliance against the Emperor Henry II.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alliance against
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alliance against with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alliance against
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alliance against in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alliance against.
20 examples of simple sentences of alliance against. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alliance against
Compound Sentences with alliance against
Complex Sentences with alliance against
Compound-Complex Sentences with alliance against