allergy syndrome in a sentence
1) The newspapers invented the misleading name 'total allergy syndrome ' for her problem, as well as the melodramatic headline 'Allergic to the Twentieth Century'.
2) Oral allergy syndrome has been described among several fruits in the Prunoideae subfamily (peach, apricot, cherry, and plum) and Brazil nuts.
3) The oral allergy syndrome (OAS) appears to have become more prevalent in the past decade, but this may be due to increased awareness.
allergy syndrome example sentences4) " Those with hay fever should also be aware of oral allergy syndrome .
5) More serious is the fact that conventional doctors do not accept that there is such a thing as 'environmental illness' or the 'total allergy syndrome .'
6) " People who are allergic to ragweed may have oral allergy syndrome when they eat bananas, melons and cucumbers, for example," Katz said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allergy syndrome
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allergy syndrome with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allergy syndrome
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allergy syndrome in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allergy syndrome.
20 examples of simple sentences of allergy syndrome. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allergy syndrome
Compound Sentences with allergy syndrome
Complex Sentences with allergy syndrome
Compound-Complex Sentences with allergy syndrome