alcohol abuser in a sentence
1) Similar studies need to be done in chronic alcohol abusers .
2) An unusually large proportion of these people are alcohol abusers .
3) Second-hand drinking ( SHD) is what happens to families and other associates of an alcohol abuser .
alcohol abuser example sentences4) But among cocaine and alcohol abusers , men are just as likely to be diagnosed with depression as women.
5) While more college men are dependent on alcohol, women constitute more than half of alcohol abusers among college students.
6) Moderate drinkers do not benefit from warning labels and it appears that alcohol abusers pay no attention to them.
7) Alcohol abusers have no papillary reaction to light, redness of sclera, glazing of cornea, or nystagmus.
8) A large number results, however, when this small fraction is factored against the very large number of alcohol abusers .
9) In South Africa, where HIV infection is epidemic, alcohol abusers exposed themselves to double the risk of this infection.
10) A cocaine and alcohol abuser , Scibetta participated in several public fights and then insulted a female cousin of Frank DeCicco.
11) Suicide is also very common in adolescent alcohol abusers , with 25 percent of suicides in adolescents being related to alcohol abuse.
12) Thousands of alcohol abusers have been helped when a spouse, employer, or court official made treatment a condition of continuing family relationships, job, or probation.
13) A hard core of alcohol abusers would probably exist in most societies even if the vast majority of moderate drinkers reduced their consumption drastically.
14) Note: Your first contact with a family undergoing chronic stress may not be with the alcohol abuser , or with the depressed or suicidal person.
15) Of 29 alcohol abusers in the College sample, seven men were able to drink heavily for a mean of three decades without showing symptoms of dependence.
example sentences with alcohol abuser16) Alcohol abusers may have poor dietary intakes of several vitamins and impaired thiamine absorption, metabolism, and storage and require higher doses.
17) The first of these features Robert visiting Sarah, a foodie supposedly now dieting, and her husband Harry, an alcohol abuser supposedly now on the wagon.
18) But the most distressing thing of all to discover was that somehow Lomelin had become quite an alcohol abuser , and with an impaired liver at that.
19) Alcohol abusers ' behaviour often manifest in different ways, from verbal or emotional abuse and domestic violence to neglect or broken promises, he explained.
20) In terms of the second-hand effects , emotional, social and psychological well-being seems to be regarded as the most damaging effect of alcohol abusers .
21) It also allows us to demand that government responses target a small group of " alcohol abusers " and leave the rest of us to enjoy drinking.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alcohol abuser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alcohol abuser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alcohol abuser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alcohol abuser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alcohol abuser.
20 examples of simple sentences of alcohol abuser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alcohol abuser
Compound Sentences with alcohol abuser
Complex Sentences with alcohol abuser
Compound-Complex Sentences with alcohol abuser