airspeed in a sentence
1) An alternative single instrument is the "maximum allowable airspeed indicator.
2) Engine operation was normal and airspeed developed above rotation speed.
3) Poor airspeed control due to improper pitch attitude.
airspeed example sentences4) The airspeed indicator gives an indirect indication of helicopter pitch attitude.
5) Each different design and airspeed needs a different cone length.
6) Failure to adjust pitch attitude as climbing airspeed is reached.
7) Some more advanced pilots also carry airspeed indicators and radios.
8) At impact, airspeed had increased to 106 kn.
9) This is typical airspeed this aircraft flies at.
10) If the altitude is held constant, power determines the airspeed .
11) Two methods of changing airspeed in turns may be used.
12) End of flare; airspeed 's dropping through 262 knots.
13) The airspeed indicator is now going down not up.
14) If the airspeed drops too low we get plugging.
15) This allows a glider pilot to lose altitude without gaining excessive airspeed .
example sentences with airspeed16) The airspeed at the time was 112 knots .
17) Upon reaching 6600 feet the airspeed had dropped to 108 knots.
18) For an aircraft, this is an airspeed indicator.
19) Triple the airspeed and you multiply forces by nine.
20) Lower the nose and check the actual airspeed before doing anything else.
21) Maximum holding airspeed limitations as set forth for all holding patterns apply.
22) The clipped wings increased the roll rate and airspeed at lower altitudes.
23) Some airspeed indicators incorporate a slide rule mechanism to perform this calculation.
24) Altitude should not change during airspeed transitions.
25) Above patterns drawn at airspeed 90 kt.
26) A correction in the pitch attitude regains both airspeed and altitude.
27) The albatross needs accurate airspeed measurement in order to perform dynamic soaring.
28) This airspeed is determined by the pilot's airspeed indicator.
How to use airspeed in a sentence29) This airspeed is determined by the pilot's airspeed indicator.
30) The torque meter is primary for power control while the airspeed is changing.
31) Designers usually start with a specific airspeed to work from.
32) Airspeed must be corrected to that of the free stream.
33) As the incoming airspeed increases the AoA falls off.
34) Adjust the torque meter to maintain the desired airspeed .
35) There is very little lag in the indications of the airspeed indicator.
36) Adjust power by referring to the airspeed indicator and torque meter.
37) The airspeeds used by airliners vary depending on temperature and aircraft weight.
38) For example, cruising airspeed maintained with cruising power results in level flight.
39) The needle tracks pressure differential but the dial is marked off as airspeed .
40) The anemometer , or airspeed , indicates speed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airspeed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airspeed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airspeed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airspeed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airspeed.
20 examples of simple sentences of airspeed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airspeed
Compound Sentences with airspeed
Complex Sentences with airspeed
Compound-Complex Sentences with airspeed