airplay in a sentence
1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .
2) The distribution of royalties is based upon airplay .
3) So tired of auto tuned non performers getting airplay .
airplay example sentences4) It was distributed solely for radio airplay .
5) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.
6) Despite very positive reviews it received very little airplay .
7) It reached number five in pop airplay .
8) Its music video received heavy airplay on music television channels.
9) The title track also received significant airplay .
10) The single received heavy airplay among Mexican pop radio stations.
11) Singles were issued to promote sales and airplay .
12) Can an independently produced recording get sufficient radio airplay ?
13) There were distribution problems and lack of radio airplay .
14) The album was given some airplay on college radio.
15) The song still receives occasional airplay over the holiday season.
example sentences with airplay16) The cover received international airplay and spawned many other acoustic versions.
17) The single did not get much airplay .
18) She is currently getting airplay in Japan.
19) On airplay , the song garnered 31 million hits.
20) The record quickly picked up generous airplay right across Australia.
21) The song received heavy airplay in Brazil.
22) Its digital downloads were high, but radio airplay was low.
23) Manilow continued having high radio airplay throughout the decade.
24) Those names are pretty big and get plenty of airplay .
25) The song also received airplay in Sweden.
26) Several radio stations limited the song's airplay to nighttime hours.
27) The song was mixed for mainstream airplay by Chapman.
28) The spot received a lot of airplay a few weeks later.
How to use airplay in a sentence29) A video was shot and received limited airplay on MTV.
30) The song "Washington" received some airplay on alternative radio.
31) It failed to chart but did become a sizeable airplay hit.
32) It also received considerable airplay on MTV.
33) Unfortunately, the single had little support and airplay .
34) A video was recorded and gained substantial airplay in Russia .
35) The song impacted urban airplay on September 21, 2010.
36) It only gained sporadic Adult Contemporary format airplay .
37) These releases garnered extensive airplay on BBC Radio 1.
38) The song got some airplay around Northern California.
39) Eventually KBOO airplay attracted many loyal fans.
40) This remix became highly popular due to incessant airplay on pirate radio.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airplay
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airplay with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airplay
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airplay in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airplay.
20 examples of simple sentences of airplay. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airplay
Compound Sentences with airplay
Complex Sentences with airplay
Compound-Complex Sentences with airplay