airplane landing in a sentence
1) Ice fog became a problem for airplanes landing at the field.
2) BLEU's work resulted in an eponymous system for controlling airplane landings .
3) We cut to a shot of a fancy private airplane landing .
airplane landing example sentences4) The park has the only model airplane landing strip in the Texas state park system.
5) Five campgrounds, restrooms, an airplane landing field and picnic facilities were also built.
6) An all-party government was formed and Lufthansa's request for civilian airplane landing rights was rejected.
7) Additionally, airplane landing is difficult, because of the steep coast that is littered with rocks.
8) Those birds came very much like you would expect to see a jet airplane landing on the runway.
9) Any type of airplane landing on the island is very rare due to the high risk and severe weather.
10) Today, WORST-CASE SCENARIO authors Joshua Piven and David Borgenicht guide us through very rough airplane landings .
11) However, Carla overcomes her fear of flying when she witnesses Frasier falling apart in an airplane landing in Seattle.
12) Magical realism, just as often, moves instead from the metaphorical to the literal, more like an airplane landing .
13) Notably, she was the first to interview pilot Chesley Sullenberger after the "Miracle on the Hudson" airplane landing .
14) Every ending vocal line on the first song has this airplane landing type of whine that started to bug me after awhile.
15) landing Distance Available - The length of runway that is declared available and suitable for the ground run of an airplane landing .
example sentences with airplane landing16) Shea Stadium was an enjoyable place to watch a baseball game, with the exception of the airplanes landing and taking off at the nearby LaGuardia Airport.
17) Any normal person is going to be more anxious than usual while awaiting a biopsy result, a turbulent airplane landing , or a layoff notice.
18) An airplane landing strip was set up in central Sochi in 1929, but moved to Adler in 1941, where the Sochi Airport was raised around 1945.
19) This instability occurs mostly at high speed and is similar to that experienced by shopping cart wheels, airplane landing gear, and automobile front wheels.
20) In so doing, "Forrestal" and the C-130 set a record for the largest and heaviest airplane landing on a Navy aircraft carrier.
21) It was not an air force base with airplanes landing and taking off, ground crews were trained on planes scattered around the base.
22) On the other hand, Juan Rulfo, in the novel Pedro Páramo , says, "This death really hurt me, my shoulder is still sore." That is the airplane landing .
23) Check the RC model airplane landing gear - Bent landing gear can be repaired by bending it back into shape with your hands.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airplane landing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airplane landing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airplane landing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airplane landing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airplane landing.
20 examples of simple sentences of airplane landing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airplane landing
Compound Sentences with airplane landing
Complex Sentences with airplane landing
Compound-Complex Sentences with airplane landing