airline operator in a sentence
1) At present it is not covered by any airline operator .
2) Dan-Air was the last commercial airline operator of the Ambassador.
3) The airline operator is attempting to recoup $ 4.1 million in operating costs.
airline operator example sentences4) Thus incumbent airline operators could raise barriers to the challenge of new competition.
5) Fred: XYZ is airline operator and is currently having problems with their costs.
6) By the end of the decade it had become Gatwick's largest resident airline operator .
7) Lufthansa was the only airline operator of the passenger version as of June 2013.
8) Could you please tell me the items that drive the cost for an airline operator ?
9) Of course , the most important thing for any airline operator and its passengers is safety.
10) Airbus A300B4 with Eastern as the first U.S. airline operator , entered service August 1977.
11) Airline operators within the Airport maintain routes to many UK, European and North American destinations.
12) These regulations vary by country but more and more countries require their airline operators to employ such personnel.
13) With a maximum range of 5240 nmi, the -200 was chiefly aimed at U.S. domestic airline operators .
14) It also lent further support to the company's claim to being the largest independent airline operator in Europe.
15) Arkefly, United, Delta and KLM are currently the largest airline operators that operate scheduled flights to Bonaire.
example sentences with airline operator16) By receiving government bail-outs , SAA avoids this commercial reality and this negatively impacts on all current and potential airline operators .
17) US Airways is the largest airline operator of A320 family of aircraft in North America with 240 as of December 2012.
18) Hillman's Airways became Gatwick's first commercial airline operator , beginning scheduled services from the airport to Belfast and Paris.
19) Various airline operators including Jet Airways, Air India Express, SpiceJet, Etihad Airways have daily and weekly flights from Mangalore.
20) It is connected to Colombo, Sri Lanka through two airline operators ; Bangkok, Thailand; Singapore and Paro, Bhutan.
21) St Helena will have an open skies policy; this allows any airline operator who meets all the required standards to fly in and out of St Helena.
22) A number of commercial airline operators experimented with the system as well, using it for navigation on the great circle route between North America and Europe.
23) The airline operators
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airline operator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airline operator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airline operator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airline operator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airline operator.
20 examples of simple sentences of airline operator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airline operator
Compound Sentences with airline operator
Complex Sentences with airline operator
Compound-Complex Sentences with airline operator