airdropped in a sentence
1) In total, about 700 troops were airdropped .
2) The recovery rate for airdropped supplies also improved but was still poor.
3) The U.S. Trust Authorities airdropped food onto Kili.
airdropped example sentences4) Reserve and Guard paratroopers were airdropped at a drop zone in Wisconsin.
5) The pallets are being airdropped to displaced Iraqis in the vicinity of Mt.
6) Advancing troops had supplies and ammunition airdropped to them or landed at captured airfields.
7) Meanwhile the Egyptian commandos airdropped on October 6 began encountering Israeli reserves the following morning.
8) For larger fires, additional men, supplies and food were airdropped to expand the effort.
9) Airdropped supplies to the isolated infantrymen were common as the trail was impassable to motor vehicles.
10) The US and the UK airdropped 60,000 litres of water and 75,000 meals for stranded refugees.
11) Germany then airdropped these leaflets over their lines to bolster the spirits of the German soldiers.
12) World War II propaganda leaflets: A website about airdropped , shelled or rocket fired propaganda leaflets.
13) Later in 1944, 30 German-trained Belarusians were airdropped behind the Soviet front line to spark disarray.
14) Legion is airdropped into battle, employing two of his many personalities, each containing a different power.
15) They also airdropped relief supplies into Bosnia-Herzogovina and flew relief missions into Sarajevo for more than 28 months.
example sentences with airdropped16) In the first week of May, it airdropped food to Dutch citizens in Operation Chow Hound.
17) On 11 December, India airdropped the 2 Parachute Battalion Group in the now famous Tangail airdrop.
18) His offensive was resupplied by supplies airdropped by the civilian aircraft of Air America and Bird and Sons.
19) During Operation Table Tennis, the 40th airdropped troops on the island of Noemfoor during July 1944.
20) During Operation Starvation, Allied forces used airdropped mines to severely disrupt Japanese logistical operations within their own borders.
21) Also, as it's lightweight it could be easily transported and even airdropped into areas needing it.
22) Special lightweight and durable alloys make this possible without the vehicle losing its ability to swim or be airdropped .
23) In November, the Squadron airdropped supplies to American troops on the island of Leyte in the Philippines.
24) Inform people where to find airdropped food, how to open and consume it, and when it comes.
25) The first, the Freedom Fighter's Manual, was a manual that was airdropped over known Contra camps.
26) The unit's severest trial was its food shortage, and here, too, supplies had to be airdropped .
27) For tactical use, passive hydrophones, both on ships and airdropped sonobuoys, are used extensively in antisubmarine warfare.
28) Italy: airdropped to partisans and also issued to the Italian Co-Belligerent Army in the latter part of WWII.
How to use airdropped in a sentence29) Heavily outnumbered by F-Troop forces (with more being airdropped ), the team decides a retreat is in order.
30) Meanwhile the Sa'iqa units airdropped into Sinai the previous day began engaging Israeli reserves heading for the front.
31) On 11 December, India airdropped 2 Para Bn Gp in what is now famous as the Tangail airdrop.
32) The TUMBLER phase was of primary concern to the Department of Defense , which called for airdropped nuclear weapons tests.
33) Several small groups of Khampa fighters were trained by the CIA camp and then airdropped back into Tibet with supplies.
34) This was the first time at which food and supplies were airdropped by U.S. military forces during a major civilian emergency.
35) It is also considered too dangerous to land a plane so it has been decided that the medications will be airdropped .
36) An additional brigade would support the advance while a Para battalion could be airdropped to Tangail to cut off Pakistani forces.
37) On 29 June, France acknowledged that it had airdropped arms supplies to rebels in the Nafusa Mountains in early June.
38) The US M551 Sheridan had similar strengths and weaknesses, but could also be airdropped , either by parachute or LAPES.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airdropped
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airdropped with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airdropped
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airdropped in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airdropped.
20 examples of simple sentences of airdropped. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airdropped
Compound Sentences with airdropped
Complex Sentences with airdropped
Compound-Complex Sentences with airdropped