airdrop in a sentence
1) The aircraft can perform tactical airlift and airdrop missions.
2) In total, about 700 troops were airdropped .
3) It was tasked with air transportation, airdrop and electronic reconnaissance.
airdrop example sentences4) It is designed to airdrop 102 paratroopers and their equipment.
5) They performed airlift, airdrop , and medical evacuation missions.
6) The first such airdrop was made on August 10.
7) Share with friends who are nearby via airdrop .
8) Airdrops also supplied relief forces trying to reach the front-line units.
9) It was decided that the airdrops would be made.
10) The recovery rate for airdropped supplies also improved but was still poor.
11) When it works , airdrop works well.
12) After the airdrop , the students recover the loads and equipment.
13) The wolves could be hand, artillery, or airdrop delivered.
14) Another new feature that arrives with iOS 7 is airdrop .
15) They can also be shared via airdrop , messaging and email.
example sentences with airdrop16) Mr Major also offered limited support for US airdrops in Bosnia.
17) The first of 6 airdrops of supplies took place on March 14.
18) The raiders rested on 1 December and received some provisions by airdrop .
19) Issues with airflow prevented the C-17 from meeting its airdrop requirements.
20) Description: airdrops a random killstreak or ammo.
21) One of their missions was to airdrop chemicals to smother forest fires.
22) An airdrop of ammunition was requested.
23) Soviet assistance was limited to airdrops .
24) The U.S. Trust Authorities airdropped food onto Kili.
25) Reserve and Guard paratroopers were airdropped at a drop zone in Wisconsin.
26) Photo collections can be managed, sorted, and shared through airdrop .
27) The PDF troops would have to be neutralized before the airdrop .
28) A second airdrop of food and water was also accomplished by U.S. forces.
How to use airdrop in a sentence29) The ASCC must validate and prioritize all Army airlift and airdrop requests.
30) Share with Mail , Messages, and airdrop .
31) Declining theater requirements coincided with the clear need for C-141 airdrop training.
32) Among them is the idea of using helicopters to airdrop food near polar bears .
33) Despite the weight penalty, radiotelegraphy gradually replaced earlier "message-in-a-bottle" airdrops .
34) But despite our grumbles , in use airdrop is quick and simple.
35) When required, Allied airplanes land near the camp, or make airdrops .
36) It could land on unimproved runways or make a delivery by airdrop .
37) During this time C-47 Skytrain planes supplied the battalion by airdrops .
38) Air Force airlift and airdrop is used to provide the Army needed transportation support.
39) Airdrop allows for easy file swaps between iOS 7 devices -- when it works .
40) The pallets are being airdropped to displaced Iraqis in the vicinity of Mt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airdrop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airdrop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airdrop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airdrop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airdrop.
20 examples of simple sentences of airdrop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airdrop
Compound Sentences with airdrop
Complex Sentences with airdrop
Compound-Complex Sentences with airdrop