aircraft mechanic in a sentence
1) Aircraft mechanics deal daily with aluminium alloy corrosion.
2) About a new religion developing around an aircraft mechanic .
3) The dead included seven of the nine Australian aircraft mechanics who surrendered.
aircraft mechanic example sentences4) First she became an aircraft mechanic .
5) I was a pilot, had studied aerodynamics and was a licensed aircraft mechanic .
6) An aircraft mechanic and inspector were hired and an in-house maintenance program has been developed.
7) In March 2010 the Icelandic parliament banned a strike by Icelandair's aircraft mechanics .
8) The air crews and the aircraft mechanics support technicians would not join them until mid-March.
9) He enlisted in the air force as an aircraft mechanic and he rebuilt the ' 36.
10) Trinity Aviation Academy exists specifically to provide the flight and aircraft mechanic training unique to missionary pilots.
11) Almost 1.4 million men received technical training as aircraft mechanics , electronics specialists, and other technicians.
12) Please note that there are no flight attendant, pilot or aircraft mechanic openings at this time.
13) We have aircraft mechanics and those are the guys that have their hands on the airplane building.
14) The 604th Training Group provided instruction to over 25,000 aircraft mechanics , specializing in Fighter aircraft.
15) Aircraft mechanics started to disconnect the engine and pylon, but there was a shift change halfway through.
example sentences with aircraft mechanic16) The ship continued patrolling without incident except for a hangar fire that killed one aircraft mechanic on 20 September.
17) JAT was established with the assistant of the Yugoslav transport regiment and former Aeroput pilots and aircraft mechanics .
18) After his service, he continued in the field of aviation as an aircraft mechanic and Inspector.
19) A week later, he began flying lessons, spending non-flying time watching and learning from local aircraft mechanics .
20) Ocker was denied pilot training because he was an enlisted man, so he became an aircraft mechanic instead.
21) I started my working life as a Junior Naval aircraft mechanic 2nd Class in the Royal Navy.
22) Unfortunately the flight school was suddenly closed, and all students were instead transferred to be trained as aircraft mechanics .
23) I paid 5K for the first (5439V) owned by an aircraft mechanic at the Carlsbad airport.
24) Jay Johnstone went into the Air Force in the Far East, where he met an aircraft mechanic named CJ.
25) The seargent is giving him a stern lecture (left) as the aircraft mechanics survey the damage (center).
26) Camp Hancock, near Augusta, Georgia was used for training service squadrons of aircraft mechanics as well as flight training.
27) Corrigan moved from job to job as an aircraft mechanic , using his employers' planes to develop his flying skills.
28) Unless you're an aerospace engineer or an aircraft mechanic , that's something you just can't do anywhere else.
How to use aircraft mechanic in a sentence29) By the time he had got his licence he was rated as one of the best aircraft mechanics in the area.
30) I spent seven years in the Navy as an aircraft mechanic ... I had no idea where my path would take me.
31) She says she 'll emerge debt-free and expects to earn between $45,000 and $80,000 a year as an aircraft mechanic .
32) Two were assigned to the Training Section of the AEF, being sent to French aircraft mechanics schools at Paris and Lyons.
33) Image, aircraft mechanics preparing the Warbler aeroplane, during light aircraft trials, December 1924, from State Library of Queensland.
34) Complying with his mother's wish, he did not apply for "dangerous" pilot training, but chose to become a professional aircraft mechanic instead.
35) Originally from Lowell, Massachusetts, Chris joined the U.S. Air Force after high school and traveled to various bases around the world as an aircraft mechanic .
36) Prior to his time at The School, he traveled extensively with the Navy as an aircraft mechanic and studied mechanical engineering at UCLA.
37) In Production support, I worked with the aircraft mechanics (the people who actually turn the wrench and build the airplane) to help them fix mistakes and improve design.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft mechanic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft mechanic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft mechanic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft mechanic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft mechanic.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft mechanic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft mechanic
Compound Sentences with aircraft mechanic
Complex Sentences with aircraft mechanic
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft mechanic