aircraft carrier in a sentence
1) Modern aircraft carriers are anticipated as is industrial agriculture.
2) The squadron sailed on three aircraft carriers .
3) Japan put particular emphasis on aircraft carriers .
aircraft carrier example sentences4) Her design differed from previous aircraft carriers .
5) The device was designed to sink an aircraft carrier .
6) The aircraft carrier provided aircraft for spotting and fighter cover.
7) Aircraft carriers are typically commanded by a captain.
8) The escort included four battleships and two aircraft carriers .
9) The first four were built as early fleet aircraft carriers .
10) Healthcare is "pennies" compared to an aircraft carrier ?
11) Take aircraft carriers - a typical indicator of traditional military power .
12) US aircraft carriers have extensive facilities for engine maintenance .
13) Aircraft carriers are more powerful in a conventional war scenarios .
14) She also escorted aircraft carriers carrying Spitfires.
15) New, larger aircraft carriers are planned but keep getting postponed.
example sentences with aircraft carrier16) Several submarine aircraft carriers were built by Japan.
17) The aircraft carrier is the group's current flagship.
18) Nobody else builds aircraft carriers ," McCain said.
19) September - Soviet aircraft carrier "Kiev" laid down.
20) American loss of two aircraft carriers was also significant.
21) Things like aircraft carriers and rubble and recently flooded city squares.
22) Can also be remodeled into light aircraft carriers .
23) Much like that used on aircraft carriers .
24) In 1969, the aircraft carrier rammed and sank another destroyer.
25) That is six times larger than the largest U.S. aircraft carrier .
26) Modern aircraft carriers and submarines use nuclear reactors for power.
27) A hole you could pilot an aircraft carrier through .
28) See the old aircraft carriers and destroyers are standing by again.
How to use aircraft carrier in a sentence29) I wonder if he gets his own flying aircraft carrier ?
30) George W. declared victory somewhere on an aircraft carrier .
31) It included 7 battleships, 18 aircraft carriers and 15,000 aircraft.
32) No aircraft carrier escorts an Arctic convoy again until February 1944.
33) The islands were regarded as an "unsinkable aircraft carrier ".
34) Many ships currently being constructed were scrapped or converted into aircraft carriers .
35) A "kamikaze" damages the aircraft carrier off Leyte.
36) I mean from air, to fly from aircraft carriers .
37) Jet aircraft were used on aircraft carriers after the War.
38) China also buys Russian weapons designed to sink U.S. aircraft carriers .
39) The analogy seemed to be with an aircraft carrier .
40) Aircraft carriers allow air units to be transported over the seas.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft carrier
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft carrier with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft carrier
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft carrier in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft carrier.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft carrier. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft carrier
Compound Sentences with aircraft carrier
Complex Sentences with aircraft carrier
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft carrier