airborne in a sentence
1) The resulting crash severely wounded three airborne troops.
2) One airborne brigade was organized before 1990.
3) The tests represent increasingly complex scenarios against representative airborne targets.
airborne example sentences4) More airborne contaminants are trapped inside our homes.
5) Airborne dust poses immediate and long term risks.
6) Most small shops create dangerously unhealthy amounts of fine airborne dust.
7) The airborne relay was particularly outstanding and very effective.
8) This oxide is light and easily airborne .
9) Some aircraft are specially equipped for airborne forward air control.
10) He was doing far infrared astronomy with airborne telescopes.
11) Mate location is greatly mediated by airborne chemicals.
12) Airborne missiles were developed for many roles.
13) A microbial assay was developed for detecting airborne fungi.
14) Water is extensively used to suppress airborne dust levels.
15) These assault operations included both airborne and amphibious forces.
example sentences with airborne16) The plane was airborne 210 hours and 41 minutes.
17) F-22s also provided airborne electronic surveillance.
18) Why are engineered materials being found in airborne environmental samples?
19) The crab went airborne toward the water.
20) Airborne commanders were thinking along much the same lines.
21) Also, airborne command posts facilitate control.
22) The team's specialty is airborne play.
23) Not long thereafter, four more airborne intruders attacked.
24) Army's social 82nd airborne division.
25) We have cut airborne lead by 50 per cent.
26) The detailed analysis of the airborne gamma mapping is under evaluation.
27) Scientists claim the disease is not airborne .
28) When the plane was airborne lunch and drinks were brought round.
How to use airborne in a sentence29) Various methods are therefore used to get airborne .
30) Exposure to airborne asbestos fibers is a health hazard.
31) Airborne spores are collected and cultured on fungal nutrient media.
32) Airborne fungi may change according to spatial and temporal variations.
33) There is no real minimum size for getting airborne .
34) This distance extends much further in airborne and space radar.
35) Total time airborne was 94 hours and 1 minute.
36) Airborne soils originate with windy conditions and road dust.
37) The city itself was recaptured with tanks and airborne forces.
38) Certainly never anything airborne at a distance .
39) Airborne vehicles like helicopters and jets control beautifully too.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airborne
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airborne with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airborne
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airborne in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airborne.
20 examples of simple sentences of airborne. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airborne
Compound Sentences with airborne
Complex Sentences with airborne
Compound-Complex Sentences with airborne